Anastasia Kingsnorth #38 CEO of a terrible tan, it’s no wonder she can’t get a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling that Saffron’s mate Libby is verified and isn’t famous or really that well known but Ana has over a million YouTube subs and most people know her but doesn’t get verified because her following is fake 😂
Ana will never get verified, yes because she has bought followers but there is more to it than that. You need to have been written about in the press or featured in tv/radio. A lot of people think that just because someone is an influencer and gets paid to do insta this qualifies them. It doesn't, instagram actually say themselves that paid/spon content is not evidence of being a 'notable person'.

This is why you'll see an influencer who has been going for years and has millions of followers but is unverified, yet someone who was on Love Island for 2 days most likely will be.

Reactions: 26
NAHH U GUYS ARE SAVAGE, you know just how to make my day!
It's sad that all ana is known for is McDonalds, her brother, her mums 'oh ana' nickname, for eating a lot of crap and a failing YouTube channel.. 😂
And you? What are you famous for? 😂 jealous are ya?

Jokes aside, I’d rather be a nobody rather than being known for what Ana is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you ever sit and think how funny it is that Ana and her friends were posting on their stories getting ready and saying how excited they’re were to go out, then tattle messaged the club telling them they’re from separate households, then they were refused entry 😭😭😂😂😂 that’s still iconic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 114
Ana will never get verified, yes because she has bought followers but there is more to it than that. You need to have been written about in the press or featured in tv/radio. A lot of people think that just because someone is an influencer and gets paid to do insta this qualifies them. It doesn't, instagram actually say themselves that paid/spon content is not evidence of being a 'notable person'.

This is why you'll see an influencer who has been going for years and has millions of followers but is unverified, yet someone who was on Love Island for 2 days most likely will be.
wasn’t she written about in the daily mail when she had her flaps out on holiday with saff?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
guys…. i’m not sure what i’m gonna do. i just managed to sell and package 2 things on depop. i did it alone. please send me love in this upsetting time. i deserve a treat.
CEO behaviour. you go get yourself that LV suitcase you DESERVE it

Reactions: 12
Really does make me laugh Ana thinking she’s some massive YouTuber/celeb who needs staff 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 *chokes*

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Interesting but what has Libby featured on, on TV/radio?

Reactions: 4

but she was featured when she paid for that limo to take her nan down to london?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
okay but this website literally says that ana is mixed race?? she needs to stop on the tan, she’s darker then tanisha
3CE68C26-B11B-48B5-9106-57AD5F9B56BB.jpeg

what’s up with basic yt girls self tanning to the point where they’re borderline blackfishing? Jordan lipscombe, come pick up your girl 😭
literally!! It’s so out of order, look at this website it says ana is mixed race. I mean come on she must of got the hint that her tan is too dark if she’s being called mixed??
9C55663F-C32E-44AB-8995-A5810B510956.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
To be fair that website says she's a Christian and has a net worth of $1 million, it appears to be made by someone who's not an English speaker or even partially created by bots so I wouldn't take it to mean much.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Our generation ( Gen z ) is the worst generation ever. we make the utterly ddumbest people being sensations but when they tourn out to be a blackfishing or i like to call it, doing a nikita dragun, orr even worse than that, you wonder why you make the person big in the first place Anastasia is not the smartest person yet she still makes ssix figures from her job as an 'influencer' or as she likes to call herself ' hormonal teenagerr witch'.
This is just disgusting. period

IF OUR GENERATION IS SO GOOD AT CANCELLLING THEN CANCEL THAT DUMBARSE witch

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
imagine she’s quiet cause she’s off to go on love island 🤣😭 oh god

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
To be fair that website says she's a Christian and has a net worth of $1 million, it appears to be made by someone who's not an English speaker or even partially created by bots so I wouldn't take it to mean much.
Right! These sitee aren't accurate, and tend to just make up random stuff about them

imagine she’s quiet cause she’s off to go on love island 🤣😭 oh god
I'm desperate to see Ana on love island. Imagine how desperate she'll be

• Haha
Reactions: 17

This isn’t the only reason.

It can be if there are multiple fake account which can potentially cause defamation depending on the content the fakes post. Multiple influencers have mentioned this as the reason for why they have been verified. I’m pretty sure you can contact IG with sceeenshots of fake accounts to build you case

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.