Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tomorrow she’ll get 1mill??? How convenient it’s the end of the week and just in time for her upload day :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG! This is exactly what I think! I don't think she washes much
She seems okay, I just find her videos very samey and boring. Find it odd her Mum doesn't work. Wish she would have some different content and make an effort for her channel. She probably feels having so many subs means she doesn't have to make an effort.

Reactions: 9
OMG! This is exactly what I think! I don't think she washes much
exactly, im pretty sure the type of food you eat leaves you having a certain smell. similar to vegans, because of what is in their food and due to them eating it for so long. dont quote me on that, just based from research and information. her crap eating of mcdonalds is full of fat and grease and definitely not healthy. yes her body is nice, she is young, but it will soon catch up to her once her metabolism breaks. goodluck ana.

Reactions: 8
Ana looks like the type of girl that stinks of b.o and doesn't change her underwear for days! I've know some of those types and she's definitely one! Also her boobs are horrible looking one is around a c cup the other more an h cup! Sort them out or put them away!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Well shes hit the 1 million on youtube but it still says 999k on social blade... why buy subscribers?? Just make better content... 😣 it's your job, if your not creative enough then sorry hun youtube is not for you,fgs.

Reactions: 11
Ana looks like the type of girl that stinks of b.o and doesn't change her underwear for days! I've know some of those types and she's definitely one! Also her boobs are horrible looking one is around a c cup the other more an h cup! Sort them out or put them away!
Definately has a smelly fanny!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Whether she has bought them or hasn’t, if she has, it’s a huge video to make to hit 1 million subscribers... think of the views.... and hasn’t she made it already?

Reactions: 2
Well shes hit the 1 million on youtube but it still says 999k on social blade... why buy subscribers?? Just make better content... 😣 it's your job, if your not creative enough then sorry hun youtube is not for you,fgs.
What makes you think she's bought them, out of interest?

What makes you think she's bought them, out of interest?

Someone above mentioned it. I have no idea how it works, but seems strange how exactly 1k subs gained everyday...in time for the 1 mil video

Reactions: 3
Someone above mentioned it. I have no idea how it works, but seems strange how exactly 1k subs gained everyday...in time for the 1 mil video
she hasn't gained exactly 1k subs everyday thats a rounded estimate cause youtube has changed the way we view sub counts and now we only ever see a rounded value, so it says shes on 997k or whatever it may be a more or less but only anastasia can see exactly how many since they changed the whole system
here's an article that explains it further

• Wow
Reactions: 2
she hit it and she hasn’t even said thank you on her insta? Got to wait for a tacky video she filmed a week ago

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.