Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes so weird and disgusting.

that post and her YouTube channel is everything wrong with the world today. stop putting stuff like this out to young followers that things like a number on your screen and subscribers and money is what equals success. you didnt make anything.

it just makes me so sick that these people measure their worth on things like popularity and numbers and earnings. where are your posts about being a good person and advice that actually means something. when you compare her to people who are actually happy, people who do good for the world and want to make it a better place, its just truly unfair. it's so immature and tacky to have this mindset and flaunt it as if you deserve it. I cant get over these people and what goes through them to actually make them post stuff like this

it makes me so angry reading stuff she posts on her page. these stupid creeps get money thrown at them constantly for doing nothing but making a large following and faking who they are to people who watch their videos. this makes them feel like they've done something to achieve this and get ahead of themselves. people look at this and think how do I not have their money and success and friends and travel and gifts when I work just as hard. that's because they dont.

it just baffles me how anyone can post a picture with money and say something like oh I'm so glad I got here. what are you even thinking, you're a youtuber who puts videos, say that out loud, you've not trained or studied hard, you've not worked your arse off, it's not something anyone should aspire to be, it's not something making people feel better, its not something you should be proud of doing and feel like you've suddenly become something else and deserve credit for. people are valid and valued when they're not famous and dont have hundreds of subscribers. whars important is peoples personality and what they do for others, how hard they work etc, not reaching a fake number on a website, get a grip and stop pretending like because you took an easy way to make money that everyone has to suck up to you and act like you've done something. these people know they have nothing to do with it and that it's all so empty in their success which is why they pretend they've actually done something.

I'm annoyed
In a few months she'll be "its not all about the numbers"

Reactions: 6
In her PLT podcast she literally said it’s not about statistics for her, then does an elaborate photoshoot for 1mil...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
shes so weird and disgusting.

that post and her YouTube channel is everything wrong with the world today. stop putting stuff like this out to young followers that things like a number on your screen and subscribers and money is what equals success. you didnt make anything.

it just makes me so sick that these people measure their worth on things like popularity and numbers and earnings. where are your posts about being a good person and advice that actually means something. when you compare her to people who are actually happy, people who do good for the world and want to make it a better place, its just truly unfair. it's so immature and tacky to have this mindset and flaunt it as if you deserve it. I cant get over these people and what goes through them to actually make them post stuff like this

it makes me so angry reading stuff she posts on her page. these stupid creeps get money thrown at them constantly for doing nothing but making a large following and faking who they are to people who watch their videos. this makes them feel like they've done something to achieve this and get ahead of themselves. people look at this and think how do I not have their money and success and friends and travel and gifts when I work just as hard. that's because they dont.

it just baffles me how anyone can post a picture with money and say something like oh I'm so glad I got here. what are you even thinking, you're a youtuber who puts videos, say that out loud, you've not trained or studied hard, you've not worked your arse off, it's not something anyone should aspire to be, it's not something making people feel better, its not something you should be proud of doing and feel like you've suddenly become something else and deserve credit for. people are valid and valued when they're not famous and dont have hundreds of subscribers. whars important is peoples personality and what they do for others, how hard they work etc, not reaching a fake number on a website, get a grip and stop pretending like because you took an easy way to make money that everyone has to suck up to you and act like you've done something. these people know they have nothing to do with it and that it's all so empty in their success which is why they pretend they've actually done something.

I'm annoyed
Couldn't have said it better myself, similar to those reality "stars" as well.

Reactions: 4
I hope for her own sake she goes for a checkup at the doctors and gets a blood test done that’ll check for a lot of things. I know she’s 19 she’s an adult so it’s her responsibility to do that but you’d think Julie would at least suggest it to Ana cause she’s her mother after all you’d think she’d be wanting to look out for her. At the same time I highly doubt Ana would even listen to Julie cause to be fair Julie did have a rant at her about her diet/ weird onion addiction and Ana laughed it off. Hopefully there’s nothing seriously wrong and the doctor will just suggest she makes healthier changes to her lifestyle before it’s too late but with the amount of coke Ana drinks and everything else combined in her diet , she’s setting herself up with the risk of developing diabetes and god knows what else. I would hate to see her or anyone go through anything like that when it could easily be prevented. She has already gained a lot of weight especially in her face but I’m not shaming her for that at all but she needs to be more mature and sort out her health.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20191110_161154.jpg
That tiny black bag I pissed meself!!!!

She has no style or taste whatsoever. No clue how to put things together.

She should have taken a leaf from the book of Pricey and dressed as a giant onion for her 1M subs pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if her photographer or whoever was actually taking the P out of her with the money and McDonalds photos. Although Ana would probably say it was her idea. To me, the money photo isnt about getting to 1 million subs, it's more of a "kerching" thing.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if her photographer or whoever was actually taking the P out of her with the money and McDonalds photos. Although Ana would probably say it was her idea. To me, the money photo isnt about getting to 1 million subs, it's more of a "kerching" thing.
Byron took the photos...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.