Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really confused about these posts...the video wasn’t a shopping challenge today. Unless she posted and deleted it?
I was on her Insta and she’d literally just uploaded a pic with a kid vs adult shopping challenge and said it was today’s video but the pic has been deleted now. Sorry for the confusion! But maybe we have it to “look forward to”.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought Ana was meant to be a beauty guru anyway? When was the last time she tested any kind of make up? Can’t even bring myself to watch the Snapchat thing with her and Julie [emoji31]
Exactly. The Jeffree Star x Shane Dawson collab would of been an easy video idea

Reactions: 4
I was on her Insta and she’d literally just uploaded a pic with a kid vs adult shopping challenge and said it was today’s video but the pic has been deleted now. Sorry for the confusion! But maybe we have it to “look forward to”.
Aha thank you! I thought it might have been something like that. I also noticed she deleted the photo on her IG promoting the snapchat video so I got even more confused :)

There's now a kind of fascination with watching these shopping videos because just when you think they cant do another shopping spree, they do! But hey, maybe this one will be donated to charity...

Reactions: 6
She only gained 1000 subs yesterday lmao the only people who can bear to watch her videos are her loyal minions. She could upload a 5 hour video of her on the toilet and they would love every minute of it lol honesty just shows how tit her content is (no pun intended 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if she struggles with going out alone!! What utter rubbish!!! She travels abroad alone, she's vlogged how many times going to tesco alone, a zillion times to McDonalds. Bog off Ana, stop trying to jump on the "I struggle with anxiety" bandwagon, you wouldn't know it if it slapped you in the face!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
People with anxiety disorder and panic attacks do not go on social media to get validation. That's the opposite of what they would do 😒😔

• Sad
Reactions: 29
After that post, I’ve unsubscribed. I cannot be arsed with these dimwits who fake having anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That last video she did with her mum was basically her putting her mother down by showing embarrassing videos, wouldn’t dream of doing that to my mum with thousands of viewers watching. Basically lots of 9 second videos of absolute shite. Her onion habit is really making me gag as well, I mean I love mushrooms but wouldn’t sit and eat them as a snack on their own!

Reactions: 13
You just know this photoshoot is going to be hideously tacky - fake dollar bills and confetti 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s actually disgusting no idea how she doesn’t get sick of the constant McDonald’s food eating. It’s ok as a treat or really rarely but..

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.