Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying on from the last thread:
The thing I hate about her into is how she pauses between every single word. ‘Hello everyone and. welcome. Back. To. My. Channel’

Reactions: 6
All this unhealthy food is defo going to her arms. They used to be so skinny- almost too skinny. On her recent post they are not fat all at but will be if she keeps eating this way

Reactions: 2
I just find her and Saffrons relationship really forced and uncomfortable, it's like Ana is always putting on a false persona of someone shes not. It's too loud and laughing constantly and never just low key and chilled. Saffron could literally say 'I hate McDonalds' and Ana would be like 'you know what, I am really going off it too tbh!' its all just fake to please her. She is much funner and down to earth when she is with Byron and Haz. I feel Saffron just knocks her down and overpowers her, its awkward to watch as Saffrons personality is so big and in your face Ana always just looks washed out and needy.

Reactions: 29
I wish she would go a caramel-brunette colour rather than the blonde. Washes her out completely and makes her face look really strange. Even a nice balyage would suit her!

I don’t know what hairdresser would be happy to let a client leave with hair that doesn’t suit them at all 😭

Reactions: 14
I wish she would go a caramel-brunette colour rather than the blonde. Washes her out completely and makes her face look really strange. Even a nice balyage would suit her!

I don’t know what hairdresser would be happy to let a client leave with hair that doesn’t suit them at all 😭
I’m pretty sure it was Saffron’s hairdresser unless she’s went elsewhere after her😂 But says it all really. If she’s happy to bleach Saff’s straw hair, she is obviously not very experienced and just does what the customer asks instead of thinking about the damage to the hair or how awful it will look on the person!

Reactions: 4
Aww thank you for the title. It was only an observation 😂.
I agree Julie drags her channel down but people like to laugh at the 44 year old stroppy teen. The last upload was #3 on trending don't forget that! Julie posted to let everyone know, again showing how big her ego is, she wasn't being a proud mother because she only plugs the videos if she's in them.

As for Ana and Saff, for months Saffron has spoke about Anastasia more like a work colleague than best friend. Ana is quiet and awkward around Saffron. There's also the question, why does Saffron never visit Anastasia's neighbourhood? Now if Julie doesn't want Saffron in the house there are hotels in Northampton. If it's your best friend you don't keep making excuses too busy especially when 1 of the 2 goes to Brighton every few weeks. On the fast train you can get to London in 45 minutes from Nothampton it isn't far at all, yet they use the excuse they go to Saffron's because she's nearer London.

Reactions: 10
I agree Julie drags her channel down but people like to laugh at the 44 year old stroppy teen. The last upload was #3 on trending don't forget that! Julie posted to let everyone know, again showing how big her ego is, she wasn't being a proud mother because she only plugs the videos if she's in them.

As for Ana and Saff, for months Saffron has spoke about Anastasia more like a work colleague than best friend. Ana is quiet and awkward around Saffron. There's also the question, why does Saffron never visit Anastasia's neighbourhood? Now if Julie doesn't want Saffron in the house there are hotels in Northampton. If it's your best friend you don't keep making excuses too busy especially when 1 of the 2 goes to Brighton every few weeks. On the fast train you can get to London in 45 minutes from Nothampton it isn't far at all, yet they use the excuse they go to Saffron's because she's nearer London.
But why would saffron want to go to a council estate in Northampton to stay with JULIE of all people?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But why would saffron want to go to a council estate in Northampton to stay with JULIE of all people?
If it's your best friend you don't care if it's a council estate, you're there to be with your friend. The challenge videos and visits to Nandos they do together could easily done in Northampton.
Julie as a mother should put aside her dislike of Saffron and make an effort for her daughter.

Reactions: 17
I remember a vlog from probably last year, maybe even the year before that when Ana and Julie went shopping and went into River Island, Ana pointed out a jumper that Wendy had and Julie looked at it in disgust. I really think there is drama between Julie and Wendy, probably on Julie’s part because she’s Julie.

Reactions: 20
I remember a vlog from probably last year, maybe even the year before that when Ana and Julie went shopping and went into River Island, Ana pointed out a jumper that Wendy had and Julie looked at it in disgust. I really think there is drama between Julie and Wendy, probably on Julie’s part because she’s Julie.
In her own words she’s actually jealous of Wendy!

This has reminded me of one of Saffron’s vlogs where she says Ana has been at her new house for ages and has never invited Saffron round!!! I remember it being so awkward when I watched it then and it’s still as bad now because Anastasia doesn’t know what to say as Julie is obviously the reason Saffron hasn’t been yet?! Anastasia then trails off trying to take the focus away from the whole situation, talking about when Saffron did her strictly announcement that Julie apparently cried at it.. Hilarious considering she never once posted about Saffron when she had her first dance at the weekend.😂 Anastasia was so uncomfortable and you can just tell, I’ve done this so many times myself when not wanting to further discuss an awkward topic.😂

It’s from 8.05!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Also speaks volumes that Ana filmed her reaction clips to Saffron’s first strictly performance in her room, watching the show on her laptop. Surely if Julie liked and supported Saffron, Julie and Ana would sit together in the living room and watch it on the TV?

Reactions: 32
Also speaks volumes that Ana filmed her reaction clips to Saffron’s first strictly performance in her room, watching the show on her laptop. Surely if Julie liked and supported Saffron, Julie and Ana would sit together in the living room and watch it on the TV?
Thought the same thing! Julie probably watched to have a little witch about it but didn’t want to be in Ana’s story praising Saffron!

Reactions: 6
All this unhealthy food is defo going to her arms. They used to be so skinny- almost too skinny. On her recent post they are not fat all at but will be if she keeps eating this way
I should think Ana is permanently constipated from her poor diet, she might be laughing now but later in life it'll come back to bite her on her (overly edited) behind!

Reactions: 4
This really annoyed me...hasn’t been shopping in a long time but has been gifted numerous clothes and products and accessories. And wouldn’t know the definition of broke even if it hit her in the face. So materialistic.
Oh Ana, it must be a hard life not shopping after one or two days. The girl has a new bag in every instagram story she posts. Who is she trying to fool?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.