Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her breath must be rank. The combination of raw onion and plaque getting trapped between those overlapping gnashers is deadly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This whole I'M RiCh vibe she constantly tries to portray is incredibly tacky. Tbh I think shes highly influenced by the people she hangs around with aka. That Byron boy, who looks like he hasnt washed since April

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I wasn't going to watch her stupid snapchat exposed upload, but curiosity got the better of me and it's 21 minutes of my life that I won't get back. Can someone tell me at which points I was supposed to laugh because I'm confused. And why is Ana suddenly doing Saff's open mouth but no laugh comes out habit? So fake and unfunny!

Reactions: 14
I wasn't going to watch her stupid snapchat exposed upload, but curiosity got the better of me and it's 21 minutes of my life that I won't get back. Can someone tell me at which points I was supposed to laugh because I'm confused. And why is Ana suddenly doing Saff's open mouth but no laugh comes out habit? So fake and unfunny!
I stopped it half way through. I don’t mind reacting to old YouTube videos but reacting to private videos where you can’t really hear or see anything is meh to me. Plus it’s all in jokes that no one else gets or cares about. Similar to Zoe and Mark’s silent car laughing fits

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Exactly. It would have been better if we actually were in on the jokes. Some context would have been nice

Reactions: 8
That last video she did with her mum was basically her putting her mother down by showing embarrassing videos, wouldn’t dream of doing that to my mum with thousands of viewers watching. Basically lots of 9 second videos of absolute shite. Her onion habit is really making me gag as well, I mean I love mushrooms but wouldn’t sit and eat them as a snack on their own!
Let's not forget Julie is "fame"-hungry tho...

Reactions: 5
I stopped it half way through. I don’t mind reacting to old YouTube videos but reacting to private videos where you can’t really hear or see anything is meh to me. Plus it’s all in jokes that no one else gets or cares about. Similar to Zoe and Mark’s silent car laughing fits
I nearly stopped it half way. Exactly, it was jokes no one else gets. Half the time I couldn't even understand what was being said in the snapchat clips. It was such a pointless video. Definitely similar to Mark and Zoe's silent laughing, aswell as Saff.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
20191108_162200.jpg

And then flim every visit and you've got yourself a youtube video. Just remember to give every video a new but very similar title.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Since when??? She's forever out and aboutView attachment 55067
Utter bullshit. She has NEVER mentioned her 'anxiety' before, nor has it ever obstructed her from going to all of these paid-for brand trips on her own. She doesn't look so anxious when she's sat on the plane with her LV filter on her IG stories on the way to bleeping Bali.

She's unbearable now.

Unpopular opinion alert - I think she may have actually mentioned the anxiety and going out alone thing before? I do believe it’s true because if you think back to not so long ago, when she was at the old house, she was far from confident and seemed to have really low self esteem but since getting more recognition and flying out to all of these places, I feel like she has had to put on this fake, confident persona, especially because of all these overly cocky people she hangs out with!! You can still see the old Ana seeping in from time to time though..

I do also believe that anxiety can be very selective, I used to get awful anxiety on my daily commute to uni but was absolutely fine travelling other places and flying alone🤔 I see where everyone is coming from, as sadly there does seem to be a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon recently.. I guess fake or not, they are still raising awareness?

Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion alert - I think she may have actually mentioned the anxiety and going out alone thing before? I do believe it’s true because if you think back to not so long ago, when she was at the old house, she was far from confident and seemed to have really low self esteem but since getting more recognition and flying out to all of these places, I feel like she has had to put on this fake, confident persona, especially because of all these overly cocky people she hangs out with!! You can still see the old Ana seeping in from time to time though..

I do also believe that anxiety can be very selective, I used to get awful anxiety on my daily commute to uni but was absolutely fine travelling other places and flying alone🤔 I see where everyone is coming from, as sadly there does seem to be a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon recently.. I guess fake or not, they are still raising awareness?
I don't think you have a good grasp on what raising awareness is about. For one, enough awareness has been raised but that's by the way. You getting anxious in a specific situation or feeling nervous while speaking in front of your class or whatever is mostly within the boundaries of what's considered the norm and it should be talked about as well as the way we buckle under the pressure of high stress lifestyles we can't evade in this day and age. But a mental health disorder is something else entirely. It's beyond insidious to try to sterilise the experiences of mentally ill people by trying to liken them to our everyday struggles and then incorporate them back into the public discourse. Words have meanings and at this point it's meaningless to say "I have anxiety" because this word has been used to describe unpleasant but mostly normal states of mental health and it takes away from people with anxiety the means of expressing what they're going through. You may not be able to imagine being anxious every waking hour but that doesn't mean it isn't real

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We sure? She’s basically put a pic on insta with her tits out. Doesn’t scream anxiety

• Haha
Why does she look weird? I mean it cant be facetune because she doesn't use that
Screenshot_20191109-123441_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

I do also believe that anxiety can be very selective, I used to get awful anxiety on my daily commute to uni but was absolutely fine travelling other places and flying alone[emoji848] I see where everyone is coming from, as sadly there does seem to be a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon recently.. I guess fake or not, they are still raising awareness?
So if I pretend I have cancer it's ok because I'm "raising awareness"???????????????

I don't believe AT ALL her bs anxiety bs

Reactions: 13
Her face looks awful in that photo! And that tan shade is horrid, I don't understand the fake tan obsession 🤷‍♀️ I wish she'd stop showing her boobs, she's so desperate it's boring!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.