Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she hasn’t said nothing about hitting 1mil? Not even an insta post 🤯

Reactions: 6
She’s so tacky and cringeworthy how has this person hit a million subscribers? And date night outfit? She doesn’t have a fella!

Reactions: 9
1. Isnt she single?
2. Hes 5
Pointless, lazy idea for a video. Viewers know I’ve used my mum so I’ll change it to Atticus so they think I’m original!! Literally any excuse to throw a generic Missguided ad in the works🙃

Her videos are very boring, I don't get how she has so many subs. She seems nice enough (unlike fake Saffron), however you need more than that surely?

Reactions: 5
I just watched. I enjoyed him interturpting her 😂 not sure if its her fashion sense, missguided or me being "old" but most of those outfits were fugly

Reactions: 7
Surely the bottom of her barrel has a hole in by now with all that scraping!

Reactions: 3
Anyone see one of her latest insta stories?
Haz have her a plate of her 3 favourite things.
An entire white onion, a blob of peeled avocado and a handful of cherry tomatoes.
How friggen gross is she 🤢
Absolutely disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Anyone see one of her latest insta stories?
Haz have her a plate of her 3 favourite things.
An entire white onion, a blob of peeled avocado and a handful of cherry tomatoes.
How friggen gross is she 🤢
Absolutely disgusting
I thought that was a sprout 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love raw onion and avocado, I love a picky salad plate but omg that is the saddest salad I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 7
Since when??? She's forever out and aboutView attachment 55067
She goes buying food for her tit challenges on her own all the time? Utter tit, jumping on the mental health bandwagon

she’s the female oli white. Just rinsing the same tired old content and using her little brother for views. Oli did the same with James

Last edited:
The 1M post is so distasteful. I know YouTube is her career but does the photo shoot have to be so money orientated? Seems like something she expects to gain now and not something she is grateful for.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.