Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alfies_Boy

She has a job apparently!! No sign of it anywhere though...
Listen Julie is a hardworking mum of two, her jobs include (in no particular order):
  • Pushing out some brats (one every 14 years)
  • Sortin’ the bins out
  • Taking Attica to skool
  • Goin’ B&M
  • Goin’ Home Bargains
  • Goin’ Primark
  • Goin’ Costa or Starbucks for me sugary latte
  • Drawin me eyebrows on (thin n wonky jus like me)
  • Postin me outfit of the day on Insta #normalwomen
  • Promotin me fave weight loss brands to me teen daughters followers #NotGuilty ;)
  • Video bombin me daughters YouTube and shouting at her
  • Microwavin me kids dinner or sending me eldest to the drive thru (jkz we don’t eat fast food)
  • Movin house and livin rent free
  • Respondin to me h8ers on me insta posts
  • Buyin tonnes of plastic plants #enviromental
  • Social media adviser 2 me daughter
  • Givin Trump a chance
  • Not vaccinating me kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
guys The Julie (TM) has officially lost the plot she's trying to flog these limited edition prawn tail ear buds on the gram!!!

IMG_20191020_151509.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38

RachyWoo

VIP Member
As if she struggles with going out alone!! What utter rubbish!!! She travels abroad alone, she's vlogged how many times going to tesco alone, a zillion times to McDonalds. Bog off Ana, stop trying to jump on the "I struggle with anxiety" bandwagon, you wouldn't know it if it slapped you in the face!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

hannah123

VIP Member
At least ana doesn’t pay her mum a wage like saffron does 😂😂
At least Saffron’s mum is earning her wage, if her mum is the one making the moves she’s got her daughter 2 primark ranges, a book and a gig on strictly. Meanwhile Ana is still of the mindset that liking onion is a personality trait.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

yellowmango

I think the 1m photoshoot just goes to show what her true colours really are - all she cares about is the money she makes and not the content she puts out and the engagement with her fans.

• Angry
Reactions: 34

Alfies_Boy

Anastasia Kingsnorth will start in a new documentary-style movie this Autumn called “Motel Rocks” which will follow the life of a 19 year old British YouTuber, who leaves behind her abusive mother and spoiled half-brother, to fly off to the fictional island of Motel Rocks to start a new life as an instagram model. Little does Anastasia know that Motel Rocks is a dystopian nightmare where paid promotions and gifted garms come at a price!! Watch as Ana fights her way to the free city with her GBFs and BBFs in search of a better life and a real Balenciaga bag.

B9BEF3DA-EC81-4D04-A1DE-D958721CAEE7.png

• Haha
  • Heart
You know what really really irritates me, ana buying all this absolute shite as if her brother needs ANYTHING else. The amount of times she has gone out and bought Atticus trolleys full of unnecessary toys and giving it a different name each time, shoving it on her channel and watching as the money rolls on in so she can do it all over again. That kid is so spoilt it’s insane. And then how she always uses the word “need”, I see this with her and saffron especially but also must youtubers tbh, like they “ NEED” this and atticus “DESERVES” 90 different f**king dinosaurs. Saffron “NEEDED” the new makeup brushes that a company sent her Julie “NEEDED” a homesense shopping spree that her daughter is paying for they “ NEED” 600 chicken nuggets. NO YOU DONT. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY OF THAT SHIT YOU HAVE A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD, FOOD ON THE TABLE A BED, PEOPLE AREOUND YOU AND THAT IS ALL YOU PHYSICALLY NEED. These stuck up cows on the Internet need to learn that they are living a life more privileged than over 80% of the population with just the absolute basic NEEDS, let alone all this extra shit. Their so caught up in their luxurious lives that they don’t know what it’s like to struggle, yes maybe Julie and ana DID struggle but they aren’t living in that anymore so they don’t get the excuse of they “understand it” because they dont. All of the toys and the makeup and the f ing 12 laundry baskets are simply WANTS and they don’t understand that. They are no longer living a life where they barely get by, so what do they do? They waste money on 500 chicken f**king nuggets and nope, they don’t donate them, hand them out to homeless like we were all hoping, they decide to put them in their fridge and heat them up tomorrow. They go and buy all of that shite and keep it for THEMSELVES they don’t go to charities they don’t make donations they don’t help anyone but themselves because they are self centred idiots, atticus is going to grow up spoilt and so reliant on everyone else because every single weekend ana buys him every toy in the f ing store because he “deserves it” because he helps her “make her bed” aw he’s really working hard yes ana go buy him £300 worth of toys rather than donating to kids living on the streets, living in poverty, or even kids living in warzones because I think you will find ana that they “deserve it more” than poor little atticus who helps you make your bed. So ungrateful, so privileged and just purely disgusting that they don’t even give a thought to give to those less fortunate.

• Heart
  • Angry

sonnenschein8

Also speaks volumes that Ana filmed her reaction clips to Saffron’s first strictly performance in her room, watching the show on her laptop. Surely if Julie liked and supported Saffron, Julie and Ana would sit together in the living room and watch it on the TV?

Reactions: 32
Ana and her “Friends ” in that vlog are so social media fame hungry as well as the biggest attention seekers. They truly don’t care about her , they’re only friends with her because of how big she is on YouTube and Instagram because that benefits them. It helps all their channels grow , they get a bigger following and they get to go to more places/events and meet well known people all through Ana. I read earlier in this thread someone said they prefer Ana when she’s around Haz and Byron but I disagree with that because Ana turns into a show off around them. The way she speaks when she is with them is absolutely vulgar , anything that comes out of her mouth is either sexual or swearing. Ana has no personality, she just turns herself into the people she hangs around with and copies them in every shape and form and she does it in such an obvious way it’s embarrasing it’s literally a single white female thing. She lost her Virginity to Morgz and now she’s trying to turn into Kiera Bridget who is Morgzs ex by becoming her BFF. It’s weird. All these fake friends including Ana commenting “ love u babe 👅” etc under eachothers photos is the most false and cringe thing ever. They don’t love eachother , they love what they can gain from eachother materialistically and attention seeking wise. What is with this generation constantly needing people to hype up their looks. In my honest opinion I don’t think Ana is good looking at all , I hate commenting on people’s looks because I’m not perfect myself but I think she’s a plain little pudding but with so many people lying to her telling her she’s a model , it has got to her head and given her an ego to the point where she’s in love with herself and has turned very vain. It’s a shame her mother Miss Julie Wellington is a 55 year old version of Ana because Ana doesn’t have a mother who has her best interests at heart. If Julie had sense she’d be looking out for Ana , helping her spot fake friends, teaching her to have more respect for her body , being careful with the vulgar words that come out of her mouth and that eating raw onion isn’t a personality trait. Ana was very unpopular in school from what she’s said so now that she is “ popular ” she’s just going down the wrong path. She needs to calm down boasting about how much money she has , money isn’t everything and the fact your so called “ friends” bring up how rich you are is not a good thing that they are thinking of your money. She needs a reality check sooner rather than later.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

LS932

I’m quite offended by their comments at the older McDonald’s worker. How demeaning making comments like that, maybe she isn’t as old as they said? And she’s just trying to earn some cash, unlike Julie milking her daughters funds. The only reason she’s in Ana’s videos is because she’s a piss take of a human being, a literal living breathing meme.

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
When she went ‘just from eating this diet today I feel so much better and my skin is better’ she literally ate one bite of quorn sausage, a salad and a breakfast bar and she’s acting like it’s healed her 😭😂

• Haha

TheBurnBook

Anyone seen her recent tweet??? ‘Up till 2:30 editing’ Hun it’s your job get over yourself :rolleyes:
I was up until 4am serving drunk people at a bar for £7.83 an hour. More than that, my mam was up till 6am working in A&E for a wage way lower than any NHS nurse earns!! And that one video she edited would have made her thousands.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

anon1997

I just find her and Saffrons relationship really forced and uncomfortable, it's like Ana is always putting on a false persona of someone shes not. It's too loud and laughing constantly and never just low key and chilled. Saffron could literally say 'I hate McDonalds' and Ana would be like 'you know what, I am really going off it too tbh!' its all just fake to please her. She is much funner and down to earth when she is with Byron and Haz. I feel Saffron just knocks her down and overpowers her, its awkward to watch as Saffrons personality is so big and in your face Ana always just looks washed out and needy.

Reactions: 29

jiminsjams

People with anxiety disorder and panic attacks do not go on social media to get validation. That's the opposite of what they would do 😒😔

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Her “office”? Nah mate, that’s her dressing table 🙄unpopular opinion but I despise the fake foliage wall. All I could think of was the dust that it would attract 😂 (sorry, I’m a grown up)
Anna you’re a pretty girl who knows how to do makeup but please god. GET BRACES! Nip your slag phase in the bud now. You’ll do well I’m sure 👏🏼

Reactions: 28