Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dread to think what today’s video is going to be, I don’t think she can sink any lower tbf!

Reactions: 8
This girl serious??? Going for her 1 million shoot tomorrow even though she’s got 4000 subs left??? I believe the count is going down?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
This girl serious??? Going for her 1 million shoot tomorrow even though she’s got 4000 subs left??? I believe the count is going down?
I’ve never seen anyone put so much effort into 1mil subs without actually having reached 1mil subs yet. It’s like Emily Canham throwing herself a party. It’s just jinxing it - I hope it takes forever now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know how she has the cheek to ask for video ideas and then do the same old shite again 😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Another video and another episode of Atticus playing lots of plastic fantastic crap he doesn't need and Julie wasting her daughter's money. The sad part of it is there is still a net return on the spending

• Sad
I thought she said no more shopping challenges for a while? A bit like when she says "This is my last McDonalds for a while" 🙄 That is a sure sign she's ran out of ideas. Desperation Kingsnorth!!
And as for having a 1 million shoot before she reaches 1 million, how cocky is she? I've unsubscribed 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s looking through her memories, just wondering where the funny ones are

‘The funniest thing’ ‘was the IT thing’
Her 2737389293th maccies falling off a chair piss off

Reactions: 1
What a boring video, I thought it was actually going to be a decent video of her mum seeing rude/embarrassing videos of Ana but it was literally just them two watching old boring videos of Julie

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She wouldn’t show the proper embarrassing ones, gotta stay PG for her audience

I get the heebie jeebies when Ana puts sexual stuff into her videos. I think it’s for a couple of reasons but mainly because most of her videos etc include Atticus who is a child... Even if he isn’t directly involved in the stuff she says, it’s gross

Either be family friendly with Atticus, or don’t have him in your videos, I beg of you

Reactions: 11
I don’t know how she has the cheek to ask for video ideas and then do the same old shite again 😂😂
I've sent her loads of suggestions and I'm sure others have to. She has so much potential to do amazingly well, but at the moment with churning out the same old stuff her views and subscribers could slow down or not accelerate as quickly as they could. I don't dislike her, it's just that she's becoming complacent and I just find it exceedingly frustrating. Ana if you're reading this, why not challenge yourself, push yourself out of your comfort zone?! Climb Mount Snowdon, learn to Kayak, jump out of a plane, fly to 7 European countries in 7 days... so many things you could do. Apply for a temp job and do 9 to 5 for a week and see how you get on working a regular job. It seems like she asks for ideas on a weekly basis.

Oh surprise. It’s another shopping challenge 🙄
Another video and another episode of Atticus playing lots of plastic fantastic crap he doesn't need and Julie wasting her daughter's money. The sad part of it is there is still a net return on the spending
I’m really confused about these posts...the video wasn’t a shopping challenge today. Unless she posted and deleted it?

At least ana doesn’t pay her mum a wage like saffron does 😂😂
At least Saffron’s mum is earning her wage, if her mum is the one making the moves she’s got her daughter 2 primark ranges, a book and a gig on strictly. Meanwhile Ana is still of the mindset that liking onion is a personality trait.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The fact she has MANY young fans and she's purposely filmed and left in the part with the sex doll and 'stocking up on supplies' 🙄 nice one Ana 👌🏻🙈 the worse part is Julie obviously never saw it as anything wrong. Hoping youtube demonitises it 😂

Reactions: 10
I thought Ana was meant to be a beauty guru anyway? When was the last time she tested any kind of make up? Can’t even bring myself to watch the Snapchat thing with her and Julie 😫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.