Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s because she probs ends up doing her editing in bed like a lot of people (nothing wrong with it lol)
But the point of spending £300 on a chair and a few hundred pounds on some plastic leaves was so she didn’t have to edit in bed anymore.

Reactions: 10
But the point of spending £300 on a chair and a few hundred pounds on some plastic leaves was so she didn’t have to edit in bed anymore.
She could try using downstairs? Just a thought when the Julie is out. But I can understand why she stays in her room when Julie’s home wouldn’t you?

Reactions: 5
The reason her recent uploads are getting so much criticism is that they're tit. We don't want to see you spending £600 on your 4-year-old brother every week on plastic toys, nor do we want to see you spend ridiculous amounts of money on McDonald's chicken nuggets only to waste all of that food and not eat it because Julie claims she wouldn't touch such toxic food (we know she loves it really).

To moan that she's so hard done by and stays up until 2am is ridiculous and probably avoidable - Ana, maybe if you woke up at the time everyone with 'regular' jobs do then you wouldn't need to work into the early hours of the next morning. Please don't play the pity game and blame everyone else for your actions. Your content went downhill and people are noticing, end of.
Also, she won't touch 'toxic' food but let's her YOUNG son have it 🙄 if it's so toxic that you won't have it yourself don't give it to your children...

I would love to see her go solo-travelling... like proper solo-travelling where you stay in hostels and actually PAY for everything rather than waiting for it to be gifted to you.
Exactly. Would love to see her do something like ClickForTaz or Simon Wilson. Although she probably would never 🙄

The thing is, she's still quite young. If she stops with the 'hoe' phase, becomes more humble and stops spending rediculous amounts of money on plastic crap they don't need just to be popular she can really turn her life around again. EVERYONE goes through that embarrassing stage but she's definitely took it to another level. She could so easily use that money to do so much good. Donate to charities, buy food for the homeless, buy toys, clothes etc for children in need or in hospital wards etc. I'm not saying she needs to live tight with money or anything, she can still treat herself, have meals out etc but don't just waste it. 10 years from now she'll look back and know she's done up her house a few times, bought atticus toys etc but not much else. She could be looking back at helping with charities, helping other people out etc. I think the most generous she's been (not just buying crap) is when she took her mum and nan on holiday. It's nice too see her do great thing for her nan too, she always says how much she appreciates her. With all her splurging you would of thought she'd do more for her grandparents, friends etc too not just spoil her brother

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Someone take one for the team and tell her to stop using that Louis Vuitton filter cause Halloween’s over now, no need to scare us like that anymore.

• Haha
it seems since the 24hr / challenge style videos are fallen out of trend now based on everything has pretty much been done, shes now on her own trying to come up with new content which ends up just being repeats on the same thing. i used to find her and saffron fun to watch, but now i feel bored and uninspired just watching, it seems so desperate at this point.
Thank GOD the 24 hr challenges are fading away into obscurity... what on earth will Mark Ferris film now!?

• Haha
Just seen this comment, what the duck 😂😭 the last thing she needs is more special treatment 🙄
Fast track??? Which other youtube has ever got that? She’s turning into such a knob

can just imagine Julie holding the plaque Thrusting it into the camera
“See I told you, your all just jealous ain’t ya, ain’t ya. Look how successful I am... I mean ana is, your just jealous”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Noticed the record player is shoved out of sight too but did we really expect Ana to start collecting vinyl? 😂😂

I bet half of them get emailed across for the management to sort out
Those record players are absolutely shite anyway. They ruin your records, plus they sound really bad.

Reactions: 6
Looking at Julie's stories did Desenio take her to Ibiza on a promo trip or was she's Ana's plus one? Just being nosey!

Reactions: 4
Just shows how big headed she has gotten. She thinks shes gunna reach 1 million soon. On my lunch break I was on and off social blade for about 30 minutes and she didn't gain a single subscriber. 3 hourse later and she it still on 996k exactly what it was on my lunch break

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.