Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe she’s bought herself a present for hitting 1m and talking about the plaque when she hasn’t even got 1m subscribers yet!!! 😴
Have you seen her recent tweet? I’ve never seen a Youtuber who hasn’t yet hit 1 million drone on about hitting 1 million!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She literally won’t be using that ‘office’ at all, so all a waste of money really. She’s just like Julie with spending, the difference is Ana can actually afford to. I’m interested though, does anyone actually change their house/bedroom up as much as they do? I find it odd that they do it sooo often.

I too don’t get the fake plant thing and drives me crazy as I keep seeing all YouTubers buying them😩 (although ill admit I liked the feature wall too😂). She was going on about having to work around plants because they give her good energy or whatever she was waffling on about, so essentially she meant that she works better when she has green plastic in plant pots around her?!😂 She has also been royally ripped off with the chair as I’ve seen an identical one, brand new on eBay for £150.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The other thing I've always wondered about (not sure if it's been mentioned before) is the picture that Julie got her for Christmas last year.
The 'I am enough' framed picture that made her cry that didnt actually end up moving house with them. That for me was the turning point in her graciousness

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I like the chair but all I could think was it can’t tuck into the desk so it’s gonna be really uncomfortable to work there 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Finally finished the vegan video, I have to watch her videos in stages cause they make me laugh and eye roll so much

Can’t believe she ate a few vegetables and she’s saying she feels so much better and awake. How crap are you eating that some cucumber and lettuce makes you feel wide awake?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her “office”? Nah mate, that’s her dressing table 🙄unpopular opinion but I despise the fake foliage wall. All I could think of was the dust that it would attract 😂 (sorry, I’m a grown up)
Anna you’re a pretty girl who knows how to do makeup but please god. GET BRACES! Nip your slag phase in the bud now. You’ll do well I’m sure 👏🏼

Reactions: 28
Watched the ‘office’ video I mean what the hell? She’s probably spent another £400 there just to decorate the corner of her room with a fake jungle. It looks ridiculous why does she need that many plants? She had loads already it’s way too much.
I agree about her hair it just looks dead she could do with at least three inches off to make it look healthy again.

Reactions: 11
The plants look crap because they’re fake and who needs a massive mirror on their work desk?

She’s not actually left herself any room to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do they really even do all of their own editing? Or do their 'talent' agencies get involved?

Reactions: 4
Noticed the record player is shoved out of sight too but did we really expect Ana to start collecting vinyl? 😂😂

Do they really even do all of their own editing? Or do their 'talent' agencies get involved?
I bet half of them get emailed across for the management to sort out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her obsession with fake plants drives me mad!!!!! And as for the record player, I reckon she only wanted it because Saff has one.

• Haha
Bet the record player is happy that it doesn't get used with the trash music she listens to

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Noticed the record player is shoved out of sight too but did we really expect Ana to start collecting vinyl? 😂😂

I bet half of them get emailed across for the management to sort out
I reckon so. The ones who share management always have similar editing style. It's a well oiled machine I'm sure but made to seem like it's just a regular girl doing it all from home single handedly.

Reactions: 4
Did we really believe the Chanel bag was just for special occasions though 🙄
Having a little ikea shelf with shoes on display like that on it looks bleeping ridiculous, who do you think you are 😭 bleeping Paris Hilton? tit like that belongs in a large walk in wardrobe only otherwise you look pretentious as duck

• Haha
The plants look crap because they’re fake and who needs a massive mirror on their work desk?

She’s not actually left herself any room to work.
It’s because she probs ends up doing her editing in bed like a lot of people (nothing wrong with it lol)

Reactions: 3
it seems since the 24hr / challenge style videos are fallen out of trend now based on everything has pretty much been done, shes now on her own trying to come up with new content which ends up just being repeats on the same thing. i used to find her and saffron fun to watch, but now i feel bored and uninspired just watching, it seems so desperate at this point.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.