Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair has dramatically gone downhill the past year. It used to look so long and shiny and natural and nice, now since she’s started dying it bleach blonde it looks so dry, snapped and limp, which is hard to recover. She needs to give her hair a break or she’s going to be left with very thin, brittle short hair. Maybe it’s already too late!!!

Reactions: 7
Thoughts on 'Decorating my home office':
  • 'Home office' aka a desk in your bedroom
  • So. many. fake. plants. - I'm a sucker for a few plants to brighten up a room, but this is crazy level
  • Saying that, the faux leaf wall actually looks quite good
  • All I could think about was the fact she didn't hoover under the desk and left the dirt (soil?) under there!
  • The two window sills looked ridiculous with that many plants on
  • Why put so much crap on the desk? Yes it's nice to have some decorations, but you need to leave room to actually work!!
  • The chair itself is a gorgeous colour but the gold legs look ridiculously tacky
Did I mention the plants?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dont see the point of having fake plants on a window sill. Last time a checked real plants like the sun

Reactions: 8
Home office ??? Its called having a desk. I cannot COPE!! WHAT. THE. duck is she on about

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The desk is so thin, how is she meant to use it as an office? She might be able to put her macbook there but theres no room for anything else. Aside from that though, I do enjoy the aesthetic she's gone for

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but why is Atticus in a flipping trolley....
How old is he again?! They obviously 'baby' him.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The desk is so thin, how is she meant to use it as an office? She might be able to put her macbook there but theres no room for anything else. Aside from that though, I do enjoy the aesthetic she's gone for
She edits her vlogs from her bed. I’m sure she’s said / we’ve seen that? The desk is to make her feel like a ‘girl boss’ and for show

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My nephew is the same age and he sits in the trolley, he loves it.
My son is 3 and a half, he hasnt sat in a trolley for over a year.
Just my opinion, but my daughter who is 5 in school would never even ask to sit in a trolley.
Each to their own, I suppose.

Reactions: 10
The tomato pasta sauce tastes exactly the same as normal pasta sauce....yes, wonder why Ana, it’s almost like tomatoes are just a vegetable isn’t it:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don’t find adults who can’t cook funny or relatable, it’s not that difficult to open a cookbook and learn basic meals without the need for a jar or packet.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I do like the desk. But if you need to be surrounded by plants, why not real ones. That would be so much nicer

Reactions: 6
It's such a small space and she crammed so many plants in there. She has no room to 'work'

Reactions: 7
I’ll watch it later when I’ve got nothing else to do but why must Julie and Atticus be in every video now? Can tell it’s going to annoy me just by reading all your posts 😂

Reactions: 9
I still can’t believe she’s bought herself a present for hitting 1m and talking about the plaque when she hasn’t even got 1m subscribers yet!!! 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She literally does read here too don’t she. Haha at the beginning she was like I wanted to do a diff video not another shopping one because I don’t need to do one of them for a long time!
penny has finally dropped!
And her office doesn’t look much diff to before! There is faaaar too many fake ass plants in that room and house for that matter haha

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.