Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not up until 2am ‘working for them’
She’s up until 2am working for her own business.
if she started working at 6am she’d be fine. Also if she took less than ten holidays a year etc.

cannot stand how entitled these people are thinking they are doing people a favour by uploading (tit) content

Reactions: 21
Well if she doesn't like being up until 2am then she should start editing earlier! Other youtubers don't seem to be up until the early hours. It's her choice!

Reactions: 8
I don’t even think there’s any rule that you can’t live in a council house if you earn a lot which is the weird thing.

Reactions: 3
I don’t even think there’s any rule that you can’t live in a council house if you earn a lot which is the weird thing.
Why is it weird? If you live in a council house and bring your kids up for years in it and it’s your family home. Then you can get a well paid job, you should just be turfed out of your home?
Not saying there isn’t a housing problem but it’s people who own tons of houses and live abroad etc that are the problem, half of London has empty properties that rich people don’t use.

or build more council houses

Reactions: 4
Why is it weird? If you live in a council house and bring your kids up for years in it and it’s your family home. Then you can get a well paid job, you should just be turfed out of your home?
Yes? The welfare state is to help those in need, you’re not in need anymore if you’re now earning a good wage.
If there are people in need and you don’t need the council house anymore you should want to give it up anyway. You were offered that assistance when needed, let someone else have it now.

Reactions: 27
Yes? The welfare state is to help those in need, you’re not in need anymore if you’re now earning a good wage.
If there are people in need and you don’t need the council house anymore you should want to give it up anyway. You were offered that assistance when needed, let someone else have it now.
A council house isn’t welfare you still pay rent on it (and no I don’t live in one) just don’t see why people should be kicked out of life long homes and then potentially made homeless themselves??
Private rentals are way more expensive, often don’t take pets, need 6 weeks deposit, references etc... why should someone be kicked out of their home they’ve paid rent on potentially most of their adult life’s?

anyway back to ana, she doesn’t live in a council house you’ll be pleased to know

I’m pretty sure that the live in a private rented house now!
and even if they did live in a council house as long as they pay the rent the ‘council’ don’t give a tit

Reactions: 5
A council house isn’t welfare you still pay rent on it (and no I don’t live in one) just don’t see why people should be kicked out of life long homes and then potentially made homeless themselves??
Private rentals are way more expensive, often don’t take pets, need 6 weeks deposit, references etc... why should someone be kicked out of their home they’ve paid rent on potentially most of their adult life’s?

anyway back to ana, she doesn’t live in a council house you’ll be pleased to know
Ofc, Ana shouldn't be the one providing as she was a minor at the time but I think they waited until she turned 18 and was a legal adult and can be the one to declare income which is how they got this house, as Julie would've never been shortlisted for it. No chance. I also think Ana pays a lot more of the rent than they said (they split it 50/50) but it seems Julie has a lot more expendable income now and she's still doing whatever course she's on so her income hasn't changed and in fact, should be a little tighter due to her course fees (even a little computer course is in the thousands sometimes) - She probably has/had income support, child benefit and she must be getting child support from A's father as her only stays there once a month, if that? Idk if Atticus has some sort of development issue either, he's a bit slow for his age? No disrespect, just from what i've seen.

the comments on her vegan video are a mess. im actually starting to think people are now realizing how crap her content is becoming. however, there's still some of her fans who are all up her arse, keep in mind they are most likely 12 years old so are just getting brainwashed by her. she could really use her platform for something good, educating young girls etc, but no. food challenges are so good!!!!!!! not.

Reactions: 6
It's a private rented house they're in now. I reckon Ana will pay quite a bit towards the rent considering it's around £950 a month.

Reactions: 1
the comments on her vegan video are a mess. im actually starting to think people are now realizing how crap her content is becoming. however, there's still some of her fans who are all up her arse, keep in mind they are most likely 12 years old so are just getting brainwashed by her. she could really use her platform for something good, educating young girls etc, but no. food challenges are so good!!!!!!! not.
I've noticed this too, the last few videos have got a lot of criticism and rightly so.

I feel her popularity is really on the wane now, people are starting to wake up to her nonsense and in general people want to watch genuine and real personalities more on YouTube, people who have got something to say and are clued up about the world and care about issues and causes.

Ana is so painfully fake and all this constant advertising is getting on everyone's nerves. She isn't genuine anymore and I think people can see right through it!

Reactions: 13
Wow Ana you’re really holding onto those acrylics. She should spend her money on some infills, braces and a hairdresser instead of 500 chicken nuggets and £300 worth of toys
Wow they’re as bad as mine and I’m a broke witch who’s left it 6 weeks, imagine having nothing to do all day and not bothering to go fix them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
kinda matters to me when she’s getting paid THOUSANDS for one 2 minute ad and spends money likes she’s allergic to it. Her mum isn’t working, presumably by choice 🤷‍♀️ And they’re in a council house? (I don’t actually know if they are anymore)

Regardless this comment didn’t say that she had an issue with it if they were, it’s a question we’ve all asked numerous times so don’t try and make an issue out of it 🙂
It’s just a question

kinda matters to me when she’s getting paid THOUSANDS for one 2 minute ad and spends money likes she’s allergic to it. Her mum isn’t working, presumably by choice 🤷‍♀️ And they’re in a council house? (I don’t actually know if they are anymore)

Regardless this comment didn’t say that she had an issue with it if they were, it’s a question we’ve all asked numerous times so don’t try and make an issue out of it 🙂
It’s just a question
Honestly I wasn’t making an issue I was just curious and thought I missed something 😂

Reactions: 1
i asked if they lived in a council house , i don’t have a problem at all i was mainly directing it at her old house i think it’s quite good that they’ve been able to change their life with the idea of youtube however not sure if i agree with the videos, just to add if you are in the right circumstance your entitled to a council house but if your circumstances change whilst living there you are still able to live in the same house regardless :))))))

Reactions: 3
I would love to see her go solo-travelling... like proper solo-travelling where you stay in hostels and actually PAY for everything rather than waiting for it to be gifted to you.

Reactions: 10
I would love to see her go solo-travelling... like proper solo-travelling where you stay in hostels and actually PAY for everything rather than waiting for it to be gifted to you.
Who would take all of her instagram pictures for her??!?!??!???!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.