Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vegetables get cooked and then you add them to the sauce and let that simmer then the pasta. BASIC cooking skills - she cant even do that and doesnt even boil pasta properly [emoji1787]

She pronounces kitchen - kitching, chicken - chicking. She is very dumb im sorry but thats BAD.

Reactions: 14
Why is it that no one gets the point? On twitter people are defending the whole ad thing, but most people don’t care about the ads. It’s her job. It’s the fact that they just feel thrown in, and that we don’t wanna watch an ad if the video seems like not much effort has gone into it. That way, if they video isn’t very entertaining people do feel a little bit swindled into watching an ad [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Oh do shut up Ana
Screenshot_20191031-132312_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 5
Criticism is not hate, peoples opinions that you dont agree with are not hate. Seriously get a grip. People have very tiring jobs like being a doctor, fireman or even a teacher. Do they complain? No they bleeping dont. She needs to get her head out of her arse. You might finish editing at 2am but it's because you started at 1:30am. Shutttt theee fuckkk uppppp

Honestly I'd wish she'd stop feeling sorry for herself. You're job isn't even a job to begin with. You're becoming more and more of a sell out. You made a really ignorant video just so you could slap an ad in it. You need criticism to grow. In the long run people are just looking out for tou so you can make better content because right now its tit. But you just see anyone that isn't kissing your arse as a hater.

At this point surely you can see that your videos are crap but do you do anything about it? No. All you want is sympathy because finally people are catching on

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
It’s also a good job she’s single if her favourite snack is onion cause imagine kissing her with that breath? Rank 🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I don't mind the ads - I find them funny/cringe when they're so forced but it doesnt bother me because I just fast forward them.

Reactions: 6
It’s the fact that the ads have absolutely nothing to do with the video. If she made a video about skincare, or a morning or pamper routine then an ad about a face brush is fine, not in a video about vegan food. She’s making videos that require absolutely no effort and putting ads in to get as much money she possibly can.

Reactions: 13
It’s the fact that the ads have absolutely nothing to do with the video. If she made a video about skincare, or a morning or pamper routine then an ad about a face brush is fine, not in a video about vegan food. She’s making videos that require absolutely no effort and putting ads in to get as much money she possibly can.

I think I disagree with this.. If she was making a whole video about skincare, with a skincare advert inserted, I'd feel a little like the whole video was one big advert even when it isn't? By having an unrelated little ad segment I can just skip through the ad (and let's be real who would turn down cash), and continue watching the vid that doesn't feel so tainted by the ad.

So her 'vegan' video was literally just a free from diet video. I like Anna I really do but she's so dumb! Fancy having a chicken pot noodle in a vegan meal video!!

Reactions: 12
So her 'vegan' video was literally just a free from diet video. I like Anna I really do but she's so dumb! Fancy having a chicken pot noodle in a vegan meal video!!
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: She didn't even have to admit it in the vlog! I don't think any of the teenagers that watch her would have noticed and she could have blagged it and said "chicken flavour"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think I disagree with this.. If she was making a whole video about skincare, with a skincare advert inserted, I'd feel a little like the whole video was one big advert even when it isn't? By having an unrelated little ad segment I can just skip through the ad (and let's be real who would turn down cash), and continue watching the vid that doesn't feel so tainted by the ad.
I get were you are coming from because I tend to skip peoples ads like audible and skillshare, but if she did a skin care routine then there would be some relevance to the ad. Its kind of abrupt to make a video about vegan food and then have an ad about a skincare item. If you didn't care about skincare then you wouldn't have to watch the video and then have to skip the ad. It would have just felt a little bit more organic if it was about skincare. Then it would look like she has actually thought the video through. I think she would make even more money doing a skincare video for the ad because then she would have got people who actually like skincare vids to watch and then potentially have bought the product.

It all looked a bit messy. Next time she should really think the ad through. That's the main reason she is getting 'hate'. I get she has to make money. Everyone does. But she could have done it with a little more respect.

Last edited:
Quite frankly she needs to stop thinking that she’s entertaining people with food challenges ALL THE TIME and then getting annoyed when people complain about the ads. I don’t mind ads but as others have said they’re not even relevant to the videos shes chosen to do anyway?! Like surely even she’s bored of all these food challenges. I’d rather she didn’t “stay up and edit her videos until 2am” if it’s a pointless video. Her old content used to be a lot more thoughtful and less wasteful. Buying a load of McDonald’s chicken nuggets for no reason? Buying Atticus more toys than he knows what to do with? Why not do some videos based on genuine charity? Not just “I’ll donate this to homeless people” which we never see her do anyway...

• Sad
  • Heart
Okay I get ana’s 18 and what not, but she still has a young following... I feel like this should be for a private story instead of her main one
90974B7C-11B2-4280-A8BE-004D50C03115.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Okay I get ana’s 18 and what not, but she still has a young following... I feel like this should be for a private story instead of her main one
View attachment 53446
agreed. And also, she’s *not* a hoe? I suppose I went through that phase at 18ish when I tried to pretend I was more sexually promiscuous/experienced than I was, but luckily I only did it in front of a handful of friends, not millions on the internet! Oh, Ana...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
sorry I dunno if I’ve missed something but why’s that matter?
kinda matters to me when she’s getting paid THOUSANDS for one 2 minute ad and spends money likes she’s allergic to it. Her mum isn’t working, presumably by choice 🤷‍♀️ And they’re in a council house? (I don’t actually know if they are anymore)

Regardless this comment didn’t say that she had an issue with it if they were, it’s a question we’ve all asked numerous times so don’t try and make an issue out of it 🙂
It’s just a question

Reactions: 16
The reason her recent uploads are getting so much criticism is that they're tit. We don't want to see you spending £600 on your 4-year-old brother every week on plastic toys, nor do we want to see you spend ridiculous amounts of money on McDonald's chicken nuggets only to waste all of that food and not eat it because Julie claims she wouldn't touch such toxic food (we know she loves it really).

To moan that she's so hard done by and stays up until 2am is ridiculous and probably avoidable - Ana, maybe if you woke up at the time everyone with 'regular' jobs do then you wouldn't need to work into the early hours of the next morning. Please don't play the pity game and blame everyone else for your actions. Your content went downhill and people are noticing, end of.

Reactions: 21
The reason her recent uploads are getting so much criticism is that they're tit. We don't want to see you spending £600 on your 4-year-old brother every week on plastic toys, nor do we want to see you spend ridiculous amounts of money on McDonald's chicken nuggets only to waste all of that food and not eat it because Julie claims she wouldn't touch such toxic food (we know she loves it really).

To moan that she's so hard done by and stays up until 2am is ridiculous and probably avoidable - Ana, maybe if you woke up at the time everyone with 'regular' jobs do then you wouldn't need to work into the early hours of the next morning. Please don't play the pity game and blame everyone else for your actions. Your content went downhill and people are noticing, end of.
Very well said.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.