Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoyed me about the video is she kept saying ‘if it’s not vegan I’m really sorry, I’m trying my best’ literally look at the ingredients and look for the vegan symbol????

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s complaining on Twitter about people moaning re her ads. I’m all for them I agree you do have to make money, however, her ads are so flavourless and beige. She doesn’t use the stuff she’s advertising therefor it just sounds so false and pretend and forced, like AS IF she uses that shite face wash and that app she can’t even be bothered to take her makeup off at nights it’s complete and utter bullshit and you can hear it in her voice when she speaks, so unconvincing? As if any of her viewers are going to buy that? I don’t get why companies send girls like Anna, a typical ‘spice white’ girl who couldn’t even spell that brand their products? Do they even research or watch her videos?

Reactions: 10
She’s complaining on Twitter about people moaning re her ads. I’m all for them I agree you do have to make money, however, her ads are so flavourless and beige. She doesn’t use the stuff she’s advertising therefor it just sounds so false and pretend and forced, like AS IF she uses that shite face wash and that app she can’t even be bothered to take her makeup off at nights it’s complete and utter bullshit and you can hear it in her voice when she speaks, so unconvincing? As if any of her viewers are going to buy that? I don’t get why companies send girls like Anna, a typical ‘spice white’ girl who couldn’t even spell that brand their products? Do they even research or watch her videos?
The fact she can’t even pronounce the name right lmaoo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God she’s ridiculous, eats a bit of veg for a video and feels sooooo much better! Back to the chicken nuggets that are festering in the fridge as soon as the cameras off then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is it that no one gets the point? On twitter people are defending the whole ad thing, but most people don’t care about the ads. It’s her job. It’s the fact that they just feel thrown in, and that we don’t wanna watch an ad if the video seems like not much effort has gone into it. That way, if they video isn’t very entertaining people do feel a little bit swindled into watching an ad 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
When she went ‘just from eating this diet today I feel so much better and my skin is better’ she literally ate one bite of quorn sausage, a salad and a breakfast bar and she’s acting like it’s healed her 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her writing is SO painful to read. Even if her grammar wasn't all over the place her style is dire!

ALSO, as a mother of two, if money is so hard she shouldn't be spunking her only tenner at homesense...

Reactions: 12
My god the lack of correct spelling and punctuation gives me anxiety and no gap after the full stops ffs, stupid cow needs to take basic English again!

Reactions: 8
Girl said she did tons and tons and tons of research yet not once looked at the ingredients list.... She seems to think wheat isn't vegan??? The free from isle is targeted towards people with allergies. God she's so dumb

Reactions: 12
Girl said she did tons and tons and tons of research yet not once looked at the ingredients list.... She seems to think wheat isn't vegan??? The free from isle is targeted towards people with allergies. God she's so dumb
She would’ve been better trying Tesco’s new plant based range that they’ve just brought out instead of buying from the free from section, like you say isn’t really aimed at vegans.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.