Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so stupid!!
‘im going to use this soya milk’ which was cream!
Her hair in the clips with the lentil crisps made her look so much like her mum it was weird haha! And why the hell does she always take her food upstairs to taste it? 🤢

Reactions: 7
Asking her viewers to comment their favourite type of onion. I am speechless.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen her recent tweet??? ‘Up till 2:30 editing’ Hun it’s your job get over yourself :rolleyes:
I was up until 4am serving drunk people at a bar for £7.83 an hour. More than that, my mam was up till 6am working in A&E for a wage way lower than any NHS nurse earns!! And that one video she edited would have made her thousands.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Anyone seen her recent tweet??? ‘Up till 2:30 editing’ Hun it’s your job get over yourself :rolleyes:
Probably doesn't start till late night that's why, maybe if these YouTubers stuck to some sort of normal work schedule like everyone else they wouldn't complain about being up late.

Reactions: 13
5741254C-33C7-4F3A-B5E8-4AAD8027AD23.jpeg

Is she trying to say ana isn’t healthy.....???
in other news, water is wet

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was up until 4am serving drunk people at a bar for £7.83 an hour. More than that, my mam was up till 6am working in A&E for a wage way lower than any NHS nurse earns!! And that one video she edited would have made her thousands.
They don't think of this though, my midwife who helped me give birth was on her 3rd 12 hour night shift in a row, she finished at 6am to go straight home to her daughter all day, yet 2.30am when nothing is done all day is hard

Reactions: 12
Lol im sure if she worked normal hours 9-5 plus a one hour lunch break shed be done by 5pm :) but she wouldnt be able to do whatever she wants all day

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi Ana, thanks for reading all our comments here on Tattle and referencing your diet, skin, health in general in your video and attempting to eat some vegetables for us. I won't be buying the advertised product as it looks like cheap tat. Love that you tried for us though.

Next I want you to do a video working as a McDonalds' dustbin for 24hrs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her poor cooking skills are clearly a reflection of bad parenting. What 19 year old struggles to boil veg and make a pasta dish from ready made ingredients?

It’s such a shame to watch, I remember when Floral Princess was so nicely spoken, sincere and appreciative. She was probably doing really well in school and then bam, you’re stuck at a Year 11 education with no skills in the working world. She’s completely stunted at 16.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
does my head in when youtubers complain about editing til late hours when or how they spend hours on something.. seriously.. it’s your flipping job!!

when you pick to edit or plan your videos is entirely up to you but don’t expect anyone to have sympathy when you do nothing all day and then decide to work really late.

current video - Ana - could’ve done with ALOT more research.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her poor cooking skills are clearly a reflection of bad parenting. What 19 year old struggles to boil veg and make a pasta dish from ready made ingredients?

It’s such a shame to watch, I remember when Floral Princess was so nicely spoken, sincere and appreciative. She was probably doing really well in school and then bam, you’re stuck at a Year 11 education with no skills in the working world. She’s completely stunted at 16.
floral princess has 100% rebranded herself as oral princess.
Complete with TikTok‘s

• Sick
  • Haha
My god... her new vegan video. Quite frankly it's just embarrassing. Why on earth did she even bother. Cereal bars, salad and a chicken pot noodle.

"I'Ve dONe A LoT oF ReSeARcH" ok hun

Another video thats just a rehash of something shes done before. As Julie once said "comment below if shes running out of ideas" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I know people compare Saffron and Ana a lot but this is exactly why I prefer Saffron; her work ethic is amazing.
Ana has no passion for youtube, she thinks just because she's been doing it since she was 11 that somehow she's superior but clearly you're not doing anything right if your channel is hardly growing at all, you've made no mark online and have no niche. She has very little opportunities and doesnt seem to branch out or do anything that would challenge her. She always says she's working hard on content but we never see it. Its always the same old recycled tit all the time, it doesnt make sense. The only thing that I enjoyed watching were her vlogs and even they've gone downhill. She's become such a hoarder, her whole channel is just senseless consumerism.

One thing I'll always give Saffron is I've never seen her complain about her workload (correct me if i'm wrong) or give herself a pat on the back for being up at a certain time doing the job she's being paid for. She just gets on with it. And whenever she says she has something big coming, its always big (primark, book launch, strictly etc) whereas Ana classed that GetNoticed campaign as "big" when it was nothing, she didn't even design anything. She just stamped her name on it and was paid for it. Theres no creativity or the will to better herself whether thats professionally or personally. Its weird because if I saw my best friend making moves like this it would motivate me too but I guess she's just happy knowing she can put out tit content and it will be eaten up by these 10 year old subs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
But it’s alright because next year she is going to be on love island LOL 😂

I know people compare Saffron and Ana a lot but this is exactly why I prefer Saffron; her work ethic is amazing.
Ana has no passion for youtube, she thinks just because she's been doing it since she was 11 that somehow she's superior but clearly you're not doing anything right if your channel is hardly growing at all, you've made no mark online and have no niche. She has very little opportunities and doesnt seem to branch out or do anything that would challenge her. She always says she's working hard on content but we never see it. Its always the same old recycled tit all the time, it doesnt make sense. The only thing that I enjoyed watching were her vlogs and even they've gone downhill. She's become such a hoarder, her whole channel is just senseless consumerism.

One thing I'll always give Saffron is I've never seen her complain about her workload (correct me if i'm wrong) or give herself a pat on the back for being up at a certain time doing the job she's being paid for. She just gets on with it. And whenever she says she has something big coming, its always big (primark, book launch, strictly etc) whereas Ana classed that GetNoticed campaign as "big" when it was nothing, she didn't even design anything. She just stamped her name on it and was paid for it. Theres no creativity or the will to better herself whether thats professionally or personally. Its weird because if I saw my best friend making moves like this it would motivate me too but I guess she's just happy knowing she can put out tit content and it will be eaten up by these 10 year old subs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.