Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Byron smells like Lynx, sweat and semen. And Ana smells like J Lo Glow, chicken nuggets and period.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ana liked this comment so 100% she’ll make a video buying toys for sick children and for charities or hospitals and yes that means children out there will benefit from the new toys which is good but it still won’t feel like a genuinely nice thing she’s doing because she’ll only be doing it cause it’ll make her look good rather than doing it because she has a good heart. She’ll also earn money off that video too but watch she’ll read my comment and then say in the video that she’s donating any money made from the video . Alright if you say so Ana but if a week after the video you’re spotted with another fake bag and a McDonald’s order that could feed all of Europe we’ll see where the money has really gone. On a side note I don’t want to worry anyone but I think I need therapy after watching Ana’s tiktoks , I’m not sure if I’m in some kind of trauma right now or a never ending nightmare from watching it.
FD9C6CCC-A889-4DA8-8EC4-47B50D5A1A7E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t get why she don’t spend all that money she’s got on some braces 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her other TikToks make me cringe because she’s trying to be sexy and badass but she can’t even mime to the words properly there’s like a lag??

Reactions: 2
If you’ve ever seen Atticus bedroom it doesn’t seem to have a lot in it. I wonder if they return a lot of these toys.

she could take him to lego land, the zoo, peppa pig world, seaside, Blackpool Illuminations.... so much she could do but she’s lazy and chucking money at him for an hour is easier

she’s so wrapped up in her insta life
What the duck is Atticus going to get for Christmas?! Where do they put all this stuff?!

Reactions: 5
Looking at the comment section in her videos I can't help but wonder how many people are actually watching and paying attention. The comment section is overrun with I assume kids chatting about how much they love her and that they press the like button before watching, there's hardly any relevant ones. I'm not defending ana but I'd feel a bit unmoored without constructive feedback

Reactions: 1
This vegan video is hilarious. She could've actually used this video to learn how to cook some healthy, exciting, proper meals. But nope- salad, a CHICKEN pot noodle, and a ready made breakfast bar
Oh and an AD not declared in the title? :unsure:

Reactions: 10
the comments are gold!!
YESSSSS these comments are everything lmaooo. People are really starting to catch on and call her out on her laziness and being a complete sell out. Thank god. Its honestly so bleeping easy to eat vegan. I do it every day. Her stupidity it beyond me lol. The fact she puts zero effort into her videos pisses me off. Especially when this could have been informative and maybe help her diet out since she eats disgustingly.

And from reading the comments because I cant be bothered to watch the video. She bought soya single cream instead of milk, she couldn't even bother to read the bloody carton, and in ana world 48 hours is 3 days 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
- I bought lots of fresh vegetables a few days ago but they’re gone off so I’m buying more..
buys a bag of veg, a pot noodle, dried pasta and chocolate
2 packs of Quorn, only one that’s vegan......

but let me try and sell this face washer 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This video sounds like a whole load of ignorance lol. I feel like she’s really lost her passion with YouTube

Reactions: 9
As if she finished her quorn sausages at dinner as she didn't like their 'pacific taste' 😅
It's okay though, she still has 336 chicken nuggets left in her fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.