Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS!!! I’m literally doing a module on needs and wants in uni and hearing ana/julie/atticus say in her recent video that they need this and they need that really angered me lmaoo, huns you don’t NEED anything other than food and a roof over your head, you just WANT the rest
Despite chicken nuggets being food, I’m sure they don’t need 500 of them

Reactions: 3
Oh Ana, why are you acting like that in your tiktok?
Not sure who brags about giving bjs :unsure: feel like thats what 15y/o girls who slept with everyone did

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So sad how much this girl has changed, one of her “What I got for Christmas” videos from 2014 or 2015 popped up in my reccomendations and I can’t believe she is the same person. She seemed so lovely and she was genuinely so grateful for what she got. I’m very interested to see what will happen to her and her family in the future

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I feel physically ill from watching this tiktokView attachment 52691

Tiktok is gunna be the place were she'll act like a hoe. Since I dont think its directly linked from her YouTube she can act as gross as she wants, just like in this video. She is desperately trying to get away from being PG but she ends up looking cheap. Even the people in the comments are confused. Shes trying to look quirky and ironic but it's just lost on her. Her fans that are on tiktok are still young so it doesn't sit right with me that she uploads stuff like this. I suppose some of it will just go over their heads but its gross lol
Sorry but if you're over the age of 16 and use tiktok like this you just need to stop lol
And you can tell that her McDonald's are really catching up to her since you cant really face tune tiktok vids.
In case you don't want to download TikTok

She mimes to a song called Ransom by Lil Tecca (a SoundCloud rapper [emoji23])

Lyrics are:

I got black, I got white, what you want?
Hop outside a Ghost and hop up in a Phantom
I know I'm boutta blow-oh-whoa-oh, I ain't dumb

At the blow part she shows her potential skills in that department. Mmmm
Score judges: 1, 2,1,1

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Lyrics are:

Oh my holy bleeping god I wish I did not watch that. Ana, please, noooooo. The crinnnngeeeee!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!

Also, looks like the special occasion bag is out for an Ikea and pumpkin carving trip. So special 🥰

Edited just to add that shes making these Tik Toks on the same platform she exposes her brother on. Choose one or the other please, don’t scar the poor child for life!

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Lyrics are:

And she captions something like “when you go round your bfs and you realise you’re on you’re period”

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
bleeping byron has got it. You know his are gunna be grimy with his tongue wagging about
Screenshot_20191028-200807_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Haha in two minds whether to download tiktok just to see the cringe

Reactions: 2
Haha in two minds whether to download tiktok just to see the cringe
I did...five minutes of my life I won't get back!

5156EB86-095E-480E-8D79-8451EC843025.png

By ‘office’ does she mean the desk in her bedroom?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I never want to step foot on Ana's tiktok again. The amount of vicarious embarrassment I feel is painful. I can see her being in the next tiktok cringe compilation

Reactions: 8
Why does she keep saying her office, it’s literally a table and chair in the corner of her room hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can really feel the cringe come through your phone. Talk about second hand embarrassment lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her music taste is shite!! Her tiktok is embarrassing!! And Byron looks like he smells!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.