Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way is that her??! She wouldn’t look out of place on Albert square

Reactions: 8
I watched her latest video and I just felt sick to my stomach thinking about all the children on universal credit/living in poverty who won’t get a Christmas this year while atticus gets all of that without it even being a special occasion. I get its their money and they can do what they like but maaaaaan, it’s the principle isn’t it.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Again, here we are, another video where Ana spoils the tit out of Atticus. When she first started doing these videos with him where she bought him whatever he wants it was quite heart-warming and sweet because you could tell he genuinely appreciated it and did not expect it at all. Now because she does these videos every week for 'sick content' he comes to expect it and yes, quite frankly, he comes across as spoilt by flinging all those toys into the trolley after only glimpsing at them.

Reactions: 20
I genuinely don’t get how the argument that Ana can do what she likes is valid anymore. In her job, she can’t do what she likes because she has so many young people who look up to her (and judging by some of the comments, are completely in awe of her). It’s just disappointing to know that some of those young people may feel inadequate that they can’t gift their family that way or they might be upset that they won’t get anything for Christmas etc.
I haven’t watched the video either (so when people say “don’t watch it then” isn’t always a valid argument either), but even the title just puts me off.

Reactions: 5
Would of been so better to do the no budget/fill the trolley challenge at the toy shop and donate to a children's charity/parent and baby refuge/care home/hospital inpatient ward etc for Christmas. Also, she said that attics has been asking for months about that dinosaur. Couldn't they of got it for him for Christmas? If he wanted it that badly that probably would of made his Christmas coming down in the morning to it

Reactions: 16
Oh I guess Ana hasn’t had a boob job after all, she must just have a good push up bra, and forgot to pack it for this shoot 😂
This is startling. How on earth did she manage to make herself look 40 years older, ill and sickly pale in one photo. Unless that's what she was going for in which case, underwhelming.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbh I enjoy watching the shopping videos, what I don’t like is seeing her waste another few hundred pound on toys for Atticus, I’m sure they just get thrown out because you never see them and his room isn’t very big.
They probably go through them before he opens them and return the ones he won’t really notice are gone.🤷🏼‍♀️ Idk how true it is but I remember seeing someone say on the ingham family thread that when they eat out/ do videos buying stuff like this they can claim it as expenses being self employed as it’s purchases she “needs” to make the video...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You know what really really irritates me, ana buying all this absolute shite as if her brother needs ANYTHING else. The amount of times she has gone out and bought Atticus trolleys full of unnecessary toys and giving it a different name each time, shoving it on her channel and watching as the money rolls on in so she can do it all over again. That kid is so spoilt it’s insane. And then how she always uses the word “need”, I see this with her and saffron especially but also must youtubers tbh, like they “ NEED” this and atticus “DESERVES” 90 different f**king dinosaurs. Saffron “NEEDED” the new makeup brushes that a company sent her Julie “NEEDED” a homesense shopping spree that her daughter is paying for they “ NEED” 600 chicken nuggets. NO YOU DONT. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY OF THAT tit YOU HAVE A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD, FOOD ON THE TABLE A BED, PEOPLE AREOUND YOU AND THAT IS ALL YOU PHYSICALLY NEED. These stuck up cows on the Internet need to learn that they are living a life more privileged than over 80% of the population with just the absolute basic NEEDS, let alone all this extra tit. Their so caught up in their luxurious lives that they don’t know what it’s like to struggle, yes maybe Julie and ana DID struggle but they aren’t living in that anymore so they don’t get the excuse of they “understand it” because they dont. All of the toys and the makeup and the f ing 12 laundry baskets are simply WANTS and they don’t understand that. They are no longer living a life where they barely get by, so what do they do? They waste money on 500 chicken f**king nuggets and nope, they don’t donate them, hand them out to homeless like we were all hoping, they decide to put them in their fridge and heat them up tomorrow. They go and buy all of that shite and keep it for THEMSELVES they don’t go to charities they don’t make donations they don’t help anyone but themselves because they are self centred idiots, atticus is going to grow up spoilt and so reliant on everyone else because every single weekend ana buys him every toy in the f ing store because he “deserves it” because he helps her “make her bed” aw he’s really working hard yes ana go buy him £300 worth of toys rather than donating to kids living on the streets, living in poverty, or even kids living in warzones because I think you will find ana that they “deserve it more” than poor little atticus who helps you make your bed. So ungrateful, so privileged and just purely disgusting that they don’t even give a thought to give to those less fortunate.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
You know what really really irritates me, ana buying all this absolute shite as if her brother needs ANYTHING else. The amount of times she has gone out and bought Atticus trolleys full of unnecessary toys and giving it a different name each time, shoving it on her channel and watching as the money rolls on in so she can do it all over again. That kid is so spoilt it’s insane. And then how she always uses the word “need”, I see this with her and saffron especially but also must youtubers tbh, like they “ NEED” this and atticus “DESERVES” 90 different f**king dinosaurs. Saffron “NEEDED” the new makeup brushes that a company sent her Julie “NEEDED” a homesense shopping spree that her daughter is paying for they “ NEED” 600 chicken nuggets. NO YOU DONT. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY OF THAT tit YOU HAVE A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD, FOOD ON THE TABLE A BED, PEOPLE AREOUND YOU AND THAT IS ALL YOU PHYSICALLY NEED. These stuck up cows on the Internet need to learn that they are living a life more privileged than over 80% of the population with just the absolute basic NEEDS, let alone all this extra tit. Their so caught up in their luxurious lives that they don’t know what it’s like to struggle, yes maybe Julie and ana DID struggle but they aren’t living in that anymore so they don’t get the excuse of they “understand it” because they dont. All of the toys and the makeup and the f ing 12 laundry baskets are simply WANTS and they don’t understand that. They are no longer living a life where they barely get by, so what do they do? They waste money on 500 chicken f**king nuggets and nope, they don’t donate them, hand them out to homeless like we were all hoping, they decide to put them in their fridge and heat them up tomorrow. They go and buy all of that shite and keep it for THEMSELVES they don’t go to charities they don’t make donations they don’t help anyone but themselves because they are self centred idiots, atticus is going to grow up spoilt and so reliant on everyone else because every single weekend ana buys him every toy in the f ing store because he “deserves it” because he helps her “make her bed” aw he’s really working hard yes ana go buy him £300 worth of toys rather than donating to kids living on the streets, living in poverty, or even kids living in warzones because I think you will find ana that they “deserve it more” than poor little atticus who helps you make your bed. So ungrateful, so privileged and just purely disgusting that they don’t even give a thought to give to those less fortunate.
Hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: 9
How does any child have time to play with and cherish that many toys?

I can remember pretty much every toy I ever owned and the weird and wonderful games we would play in the absence of toys we didnt have. In fact, it was my childhood dream to have a Prince Eric doll and I never did, but my sister bought me one as an adult haha.

Anyway my point is, as much as I agree that Ana can spend her money how she wants, it is a big shame that there's just so many toys - playing using your imagination is half the fun!

THIS!!! I’m literally doing a module on needs and wants in uni and hearing ana/julie/atticus say in her recent video that they need this and they need that really angered me lmaoo, huns you don’t NEED anything other than food and a roof over your head, you just WANT the rest

Ana will definitely do one of these ‘challenges’ again but donate it all now, she’s upset a lot of people by being so wasteful she will do it to try and make herself seem better

Reactions: 11
Ana will definitely do one of these ‘challenges’ again but donate it all now, she’s upset a lot of people by being so wasteful she will do it to try and make herself seem better
Yet she won’t own up to her mistake probably, just act like she’s doing it of her own accord

Reactions: 4
I feel physically ill from watching this tiktok
Screenshot_20191028-195024_TikTok.jpg

Tiktok is gunna be the place were she'll act like a hoe. Since I dont think its directly linked from her YouTube she can act as gross as she wants, just like in this video. She is desperately trying to get away from being PG but she ends up looking cheap. Even the people in the comments are confused. Shes trying to look quirky and ironic but it's just lost on her. Her fans that are on tiktok are still young so it doesn't sit right with me that she uploads stuff like this. I suppose some of it will just go over their heads but its gross lol
Sorry but if you're over the age of 16 and use tiktok like this you just need to stop lol
And you can tell that her McDonald's are really catching up to her since you cant really face tune tiktok vids.

Last edited:
Just like Zoella, Ana is starting to look really unhealthy, bloated and constipated.

She needs dietary assistance asap.

Well done saying what we’re all thinking couldn’t have put it better myself. It’s ridiculous what she’s spending each week I mean I worry about spending £40 in Sainsbury’s on my food shop fgs. It really makes me wonder where her future lies, is she gonna do some twatty house share with Haz and Byron down in London or buy a house way too big for her like Zalfie? Wondering how long she’ll live there for with her stupid mother.

I feel physically ill from watching this tiktokView attachment 52691

Tiktok is gunna be the place were she'll act like a hoe. Since I dont think its directly linked from her YouTube she can act as gross as she wants, just like in this video. She is desperately trying to get away from being PG but she ends up looking cheap. Even the people in the comments are confused. Shes trying to look quirky and ironic but it's just lost on her. Her fans that are on tiktok are still young so it doesn't sit right with me that she uploads stuff like this. I suppose some of it will just go over their heads but its gross lol
Sorry but if you're over the age of 16 and use tiktok like this you just need to stop lol
And you can tell that her McDonald's are really catching up to her since you cant really face tune tiktok vids.
All the comments talking about Julie being disappointed in this 😂

Reactions: 2
Well done saying what we’re all thinking couldn’t have put it better myself. It’s ridiculous what she’s spending each week I mean I worry about spending £40 in Sainsbury’s on my food shop fgs. It really makes me wonder where her future lies, is she gonna do some twatty house share with Haz and Byron down in London or buy a house way too big for her like Zalfie? Wondering how long she’ll live there for with her stupid mother.
Imagine when the bank look into her finances for a mortgage though!
all her statement will be is ridiculous spending at Mac Donald’s and tit haha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.