Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I could think of when they went into home sense, was surely they didn't leave £300 of toys on the back seat of the car??? A thief's dream!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I read a comment before saying how good anas content has been lately and the replies are saying is this sarcasm and how her contents been terrible lately

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why Ana can’t do one of these “challenges” but donate whatever they buy to a charity or refuge? But no, it’s always for their own benefit.
I also wonder what Atticus’ father makes of it all? As Atticus mentioned seeing one of the dinosaur toys while he was out with him, so it’s not like he’s completely absent?

Reactions: 11
Iv just come on to say about her buyin all them toys he just walks round and throws in all in the trolly dose she really need 300£ worth of toys he gose aloud not long ago and it’s not long till Christmas. I bet he as right tantrums with his dad and if you can’t get it anna will buy it. All stuff her mum was buyin won’t to bad buy dose she really need it all think she need to rethink her content

Reactions: 4
Why does she think that filter is remotely attractive? Lmaoo she looks frightening

Reactions: 8
£300 quid on toys just before Christmas 😡 wouldn't even bother getting him out for christmas what happen to all the toys he has just gotten ie motorbike, there home decor is awful, why does ana voice sound weird
Ana give up no one cares at all, you turning atticus in to a spoiled kid, julie buy ur own crap stop relying on ana

Reactions: 10
Nope not watching this video to see how bad it is and give her the views. I can just imagine how it goes instead.
Awful content.

Reactions: 7
Literally rolled my eyes when I saw the title pop up in my recommended. Theres a reason I unsubbed. She's so narrow minded.

Reactions: 11
I remember when it would come to October and November time and I would ask my mum for something she’d told me it would have to wait for Christmas...absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 18
She could take Atticus round to buy tonnes or stationary and paint and crafting stuff and donate it all to his school. Schools have had budgets cut so much that teachers are having to use their money for paper and pens, I’m sure that would be more beneficial for his development than another £300 of toys a month.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Tbh I enjoy watching the shopping videos, what I don’t like is seeing her waste another few hundred pound on toys for Atticus, I’m sure they just get thrown out because you never see them and his room isn’t very big.

Reactions: 5
I can’t see how there’s not many negative comments on the video... are they being rented maybe? Haha

Tbh I enjoy watching the shopping videos, what I don’t like is seeing her waste another few hundred pound on toys for Atticus, I’m sure they just get thrown out because you never see them and his room isn’t very big.
Maybe they get returned haha

Reactions: 3
I laughed at the criticism of Ryan's Toy's eggs. It's ok for them to say it's poor value, over priced and Julie rub her hands insinuating money grabbing and Ana edit money over it. Bit hypocritical when Ana "makes" money from overpriced clothing and Julie plugs anything that's given to her on Instagram.

Reactions: 18
She could take Atticus round to buy tonnes or stationary and paint and crafting stuff and donate it all to his school. Schools have had budgets cut so much that teachers are having to use their money for paper and pens, I’m sure that would be more beneficial for his development than another £300 of toys a month.
maybe next video they will say they’re donating whatever they buy but then never do

Reactions: 2
I just hate the fact that Atticus is just shoving everything he comes across into the trolley. He is not actually appreciating or even looking at what he is putting in. The video goes from julie saying a few years ago that she didn't have any money to buy things for herself to Atticus throwing crap he really doesn't need or care for into the trolley. It's just getting a little to extreme. They are both getting a little ungrateful. Even julie said she wanted to get him that dinosaur as a Christmas present. I dont see that point of doing this video in October or really at all

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Correct me if I’m wrong, would it not be sensory overload for him? As others have said she could teach him some valuable life lessons by donating to others.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. Donating toys would really show him giving gifts is better and more fulfilling than receiving gifts.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.