Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This: There’s an elderly man that works in my local B&Q (think he’s around 80) and he does three afternoon shifts a week at the tills. We’ve been doing some work in our house so have got chatting to him and he was lonely after his wife died, and absolutely loves getting to chat to so many people!

I’d rather work at McDonald’s than rely on benefits and my daughter Julie /:

Why the hell is her twitter header a picture of her tits? Was expecting there to be an onlyfans link in her bio to🤣🤣🤣
Love this story! Exactly, older people love to be social and get out of the house and some of the older people I've worked with (I'm not actually in my 70's lol) have been some of the best co-workers. Some of them are bloody hilarious and I looked forward to working with them as they were always gossiping and swearing and being throughly disreputable and cheeky and they kept me thoroughly entertained.

Ana has never worked in her life and I doubt Julie has worked in at least the last decade, so they need to shut the hell up!

Seems like people are cottoning on to their bullshit though if the comments in the recent video are anything to go by...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Love this story! Exactly, older people love to be social and get out of the house and some of the older people I've worked with (I'm not actually in my 70's lol) have been some of the best co-workers. Some of them are bloody hilarious and I looked forward to working with them as they were always gossiping and swearing and being throughly disreputable and cheeky and they kept me thoroughly entertained.

Ana has never worked in her life and I doubt Julie has worked in at least the last decade, so they need to shut the hell up!

Seems like people are cottoning on to their bullshit though if the comments in the recent video are anything to go by...
I used to work at McDonald’s and there was the loveliest Irish lady who worked there (she was 64) and she was HILARIOUS and a favourite among staff and customers!

Anna got lucky with YouTube, but Julie has no place to comment on jobs when she’s been unemployed for god knows how long!

Reactions: 11
She can't even speak, how does she think she'll be a presenter?

Regarding the removed posts.
Considering we all know Ana reads here I think it might be best if we stay away from trying to guess what could be wrong with her mum, diagnosing her with mental illnesses (out of nowhere) that leave her unable to work, and questioning if she can look after her kid. It’s going a bit far.

I'm sure everyone agrees it’s a bit off topic and best avoided.
we all know it started as an innocent observation but its best left alone. Xx

Reactions: 15
Considering we all know Ana reads here I think it might be best if we stay away from trying to guess what could be wrong with her mum, diagnosing her with mental illnesses (out of nowhere) that leave her unable to work, and questioning if she can look after her kid Is going a bit far.

Completely agree!

Reactions: 5
Considering we all know Ana reads here I think it might be best if we stay away from trying to guess what could be wrong with her mum, diagnosing her with mental illnesses (out of nowhere) that leave her unable to work, and questioning if she can look after her kid Is going a bit far.

Totally agree!!

Reactions: 5
Only seen the title of the new vid but she does these ALL the time. Bore off ana.

Reactions: 6
ANOTHER no budget shopping task 🙄🙄 shes just flaunting money again! Its soo boring now...

Reactions: 7
I remember in vlogs ana used to say about how grateful she was for what YouTube has done for her family and how they used to live etc..

She’s changed so much, every video is just “oh look at how much money I have!” And completely wasting money for these so called ‘challenges.’

Oh Ana.

Reactions: 10
I don’t see these buying videos as flaunting money... if that’s what they really want to do that’s fine. It’s just, again more THINGS more CRAP. Why don’t you do a “go anywhere you want challenge” and make memories rather than buying CRAP

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why she’s doing it for atticus almost a month away to Christmas. He’s not going to know what he wants now lmao. Yeah kids are easier to buy for bc they’re happy with anything (I think???) but it’s going to make him spoilt and I feel like he’s already got loads of dinosaurs and those little action figure things. Ana even said it’s more than what he gets for xmas

• Sad
Reactions: 16
What the duck is Atticus going to get for Christmas?! Where do they put all this stuff?!

With all of these types of videos, they’re teaching him that he can always have whatever he wants. He’ll be shocked in a few years when Ana’s money runs out.
Edit: I’m pretty sure he got a couple of those Toy Story funko in a previous video?

I just like the fact at least in the ‘only buy one colour’ challenge they bought jumpers etc for a local refuge centre.. obviously wouldn’t have been their own idea but it’s nice to give back!
They should do it with all the uneaten food from all of these challenges too!

Reactions: 6
And more PLASTIC crap for Atticus. I dont get their mindset of plastic straws are bad but you can have as many mystery bags and toys that you're gunna get bored of in a couple months as you want.
Just pisses me off lol

Reactions: 17
I just like the fact at least in the ‘only buy one colour’ challenge they bought jumpers etc for a local refuge centre.. obviously wouldn’t have been their own idea but it’s nice to give back!
They should do it with all the uneaten food from all of these challenges too!
Did they actually though? I don't believe they actually did unless we see proof. White jumpers for homeless people, I mean it's hardly as of they have access to Vanish.

I can't even be bothered to watch this latest video, her content is beyond dull at this point, she was asking fans for ideas for videos in Insta - clearly even she can't think of any at this point.

It's just pure laziness. The fact she gets paid 10 times more than hardworking people for posting 2 mind numbing videos per week is beyond me

Reactions: 12
Why would they thing it’s a good idea to buy Atticus £300 worth of toys right before Christmas?
Also that stuff they chose for their house was so ugly, they have an awful sense of decor

Don’t think I can bring myself to watch this so sick of her crappy content. I bet half of Atticus’s school friends are on the breadline and living month to month and if he goes to school and brags about what new toys he has this week they’ll be upset they can’t have that....

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.