Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was absolutely no point to it, can imagine her and Julie smelling vile. The onion thing is just horrific and right before bed she says? Must have terrible heartburn 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Think she is making the bit up about reheating the nuggets so she doesn’t get questioned about it. Probs asked Julie to slip that in there, just can’t believe how much food she wastes its gross.😱 Wasn’t she acting all high and mighty recently pretending that she’s been teaching Atticus about plastic being bad and here she is with her mum driving round aimlessly to every McDonald’s in her county.😑 The video has to be the most boring out of all the drive thru related ones because her and Julie don’t even have anything to speak about anymore it seems.😂 Also can’t imagine the state of Ana’s insides if she is eating a whole raw onion at 11pm. She’s bound to get a stomach ulcer or something if she carries on, imagine having just raw onion on its own🤮🔥

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
PLT: Behind Closed Doors

- She was contacted by her management at 30k
- Last year was when she "blew up"
- She said people love her vlogs (does she even do them anymore)

- I like she was honest that she became big out of luck
- Lol at PLT girls "something I think you're known for is for your transparency" even Ana herself was like WTF (this was obvious just a question they wanted to ask regardless as they added "do you think theres a lack of transparency in YT")
Ana said "100% people just make videos for the sake of making videos" (lol can she hear herself?)

- PLT girls "how do you stay grounded"
Ana "I don't think of how many people are watching. It's just a number on the screen" (can I point out at the beginning she plugged she has 700k followers on Instagram)

- Ana: "I love beauty and fashion but making it fun.....so I hopped on the 24 hour challenge" (that makes sense)

- Ana is going to let her subs pick her tattoo as "I've never seen anyone do it before"

- She said she's uploaded 2 video a week for 5 year?

- Plan for the future: Ana wants to be a presenter lol
If joe sugg didn’t make it as a presenter then ana has no chance.

If you ever watch youtubers in social situations they’re usually so awkward and unable to chat to strangers. How they think they could be presenters I don’t know.
Yes I always think that. A lot of them were geeks ( no offence meant there at all) but stayed home, filming themselves... perfect example is Alfie deyes, looks like he’s the life and soul... on his videos, see it from the angle of other bloggers and he’s in the background awkwardly on his phone.

these youtubers edit and refilm their content to within an inch of its life. Just look at all the jump cuts most have.

Reactions: 3
I find it mad how julie can promote trees bc they help the earth but then will happily drive ana round her county for numerous mcdonalds

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think Julie has multiple issues.

She seems to have a massive chip on her shoulder, she's snotty towards people, self deluded, arrogant, entitled, rude, tactless, outspoken, opinionated, money/fame hungry, desperate, classless, inconsistent, thoughtless...

She is clearly attempting to become an influencer and is increasingly in Ana's videos. But is this really a viable career option for her? NO.

Unfortunately she is of very limited intelligence, and she is already being called out for things and cannot cope justifying herself or responding in a professional clear manner. Her advertising is unconvincing at best and at worst absolutely terrible!

She'd be better suited on the checkouts at B&M or Home Bargains earning an honest wage. It's laughable how's she's sponging and leeching off her daughter and is now trying to copy her career wise. It's pitiful that at her age she's using her daughter and Ana's fans to gain an audience. Woman you're a 30 something mother of two get a grip!!!

But, what do I know clearly I'm just JEALOUS!!!!
is she actually in her 30s?! She looks older than my mother who is 58!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm starting to think Ana and Julie make these half-assed McDonald's videos to trigger us all

Reactions: 9
How on earth is driving around in a car with your irrelevant mother considered as content?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay now I’m all about people earning some money but as an influencer Anas ads are getting a little ridiculous, maybe stop trying to sell people everything and anything and start actually making a change, you have the perfect platform to do so... So many young girls follow you and idolise you and if anything you’re teaching them that all you need in life is to buy that new misguided jumper or magically clear your skin with a vibrating brush, or that it’s perfectly normal to spend ridiculous amount of money buying rubbish from Tesco or wherever your next “challenge” takes place, what about teaching young women about how they can do more with their lives than just becoming an “influencer” (what does that even mean anyway?). Ana has the perfect platform to stand up and help young people in practically anyway possible it just makes me sad that the influence she has is wasted on such superficial tat... like especially that latest video like what is that putting into the world other than it’s okay to pointlessly drive around your county polluting the world, you should gorge yourself on fast food, or that it’s perfectly okay to witch about people in the customer service industry who are just trying to earn money just as you are ?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
is she actually in her 30s?! She looks older than my mother who is 58!!
Her face definitely gives me late 50s early 60s. Not being ageist to anyone of that age (@DoreenYadeley) but she is desperately trying to be this young, yummy Mummy, strong single mum, “providing for my kids” type and she just isn’t that person.

Her face definitely gives me late 50s early 60s. Not being ageist to anyone of that age (@DoreenYadeley) but she is desperately trying to be this young, yummy Mummy, strong single mum, “providing for my kids” type and she just isn’t that person.
@Alfies_Boy Excuse me young man I'm in my 70's!!! Still going strong, still kicking ass and still absolutely fabulous xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Now I dont eat seafood but I think it's just general knowledge for everyone that you dont eat the tail of a prawn lol
Even my boys (4 and 3) knows you don't eat that 😂

Why would she put that footage of her mum in a towel on a video. Julie wasn't even wrapped in it!! It was just held by her hand! You can see her hips and everything. Scared to think of what atticus is seeing when she's prancing about like that
Julie probably asked to keep it in because it gets her more attention 🤷🏻 if Ana shows her tits and ass in every other photo then Julie wants to flaunt it too 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait. What? When julie said she thinks she doesn't look like Atticus and ana but ana and Atticus look the same urm what?! They have completely different dads so julie must be the reason why they look the same. Julie, ana and especially Atticus look identical to you. And if you dont think that you need glasses lol

And another thing when julie was completely patronising that older women. Older people like their independence since a lot of taken a way from them. If working a McDonald's helps her and makes her feel fulfilled then good for her. It's something for her to do as it's easy to get bored if you are just lazing around. Just because julie sits on her arse every day doesn't mean other people should. And anyway that might be the reason julie is lazy as she looks like a 65 year old.
This: There’s an elderly man that works in my local B&Q (think he’s around 80) and he does three afternoon shifts a week at the tills. We’ve been doing some work in our house so have got chatting to him and he was lonely after his wife died, and absolutely loves getting to chat to so many people!

I’d rather work at McDonald’s than rely on benefits and my daughter Julie /:

Why the hell is her twitter header a picture of her tits? Was expecting there to be an onlyfans link in her bio to🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.