Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait. What? When julie said she thinks she doesn't look like Atticus and ana but ana and Atticus look the same urm what?! They have completely different dads so julie must be the reason why they look the same. Julie, ana and especially Atticus look identical to you. And if you dont think that you need glasses lol

And another thing when julie was completely patronising that older women. Older people like their independence since a lot of taken a way from them. If working a McDonald's helps her and makes her feel fulfilled then good for her. It's something for her to do as it's easy to get bored if you are just lazing around. Just because julie sits on her arse every day doesn't mean other people should. And anyway that might be the reason julie is lazy as she looks like a 65 year old.
I think Julie has multiple issues.

She seems to have a massive chip on her shoulder, she's snotty towards people, self deluded, arrogant, entitled, rude, tactless, outspoken, opinionated, money/fame hungry, desperate, classless, inconsistent, thoughtless...

She is clearly attempting to become an influencer and is increasingly in Ana's videos. But is this really a viable career option for her? NO.

Unfortunately she is of very limited intelligence, and she is already being called out for things and cannot cope justifying herself or responding in a professional clear manner. Her advertising is unconvincing at best and at worst absolutely terrible!

She'd be better suited on the checkouts at B&M or Home Bargains earning an honest wage. It's laughable how's she's sponging and leeching off her daughter and is now trying to copy her career wise. It's pitiful that at her age she's using her daughter and Ana's fans to gain an audience. Woman you're a 30 something mother of two get a grip!!!

But, what do I know clearly I'm just JEALOUS!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does Ana always mention the McDonald’s salad like it makes her quirky for liking onion?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does Ana always mention the McDonald’s salad like it makes her quirky for liking onion?
She is the quirky one in her household as rarely is a fruit or vegetable consumed on the premises. All their food comes in cans, jars and plastic trays.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only job I can think that would suit julie is in like a morgue or something. She really isn't a people person

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only job I can think that would suit julie is in like a morgue or something. She really isn't a people person
That'd be dead good! I can see The Julie telling the recently deceased they're just JEALOUS of her

Also HOW is the ghastly nuggets video currently no.10 on trending!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still can't understand why she filmed such a stupid video! Why did she have to get a box of twenty each time? Why not just a box of 4?

Reactions: 10
And you know full when the majority went into the bin. Yeah she said Tanisha was coming over but who offers their mates a manky chicken nugget when they come over?

Reactions: 11
What they said about the older lady working in McDonalds was bad enough, but I thought them saying that the other girl looked like a Christmas elf was way worse!!! I also thought it was super patronising the way they went on about what it must take for her to enjoy her job.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Normally with challenges there is a reason to it and a prize at the end and if you dont complete it you have to forfeit. But I wouldn't even call what they did a challenge. There was nothing to it. The only thing that happened at the end is that we all lost a little bit more respect for ana and julie.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe how wasteful her videos are getting... driving around for hours to buy chicken nuggets to throw in the bin... someone’s struggling for ideas. Can we come up with some that are resourceful and don’t waste so much food???

Reactions: 5
Every time she mentions putting chicken nuggets in the fridge for later it makes me want to vomit!!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
What they said about the older lady working in McDonalds was bad enough, but I thought them saying that the other girl looked like a Christmas elf was way worse!!! I also thought it was super patronising the way they went on about what it must take for her to enjoy her job.
It was awful the way they spoke about people actually working and earning money unlike them, how can you criticize people when you don't have a job and those people working are paying taxes for you to sit on ur arse and do f all
My mum is in her 60s and works, my uncle still works and he is 78

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I used to quite like Ana’s older videos and found her and Julie to be quite relatable, but bloody hell, they’ve changed, and not for the better! Sad what money does to people. Sad Julie can’t sort out her god awful eyebrows, too.

Reactions: 9
Unless you work in retail or fast food or just work in general you cant really question or make fun of what people do and question why someone would enjoy a job like a McDonald's employee

Reactions: 10
I worked in McDonald’s and we had some older people working there because they enjoyed it. They got to meet and speak to loads of different people everyday when they wouldn’t have if they’d just stayed at home. I knew a woman who got a job there as well because her husband had been abusing her and purposely making her ill, so getting a job gave her so much independence to make her own money, make new friends and be happy again.

Some people enjoy working Julie and some people have to work because they can’t rely on their daughter to pay the bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can we just talk about that video ages ago think it was a shopping / primark video where Julie’s standing smoking a fag blowing it around ana and Atticus

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.