Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite offended by their comments at the older McDonald’s worker. How demeaning making comments like that, maybe she isn’t as old as they said? And she’s just trying to earn some cash, unlike Julie milking her daughters funds. The only reason she’s in Ana’s videos is because she’s a piss take of a human being, a literal living breathing meme.
So unecessary wasn't it?! No need to sneer at someone earning an honest living who happens to be a bit older!

Reactions: 25
She's lost her jawline
Ana's face is turning into a bag of chicken nuggets, her body is composed of 90% grease, 9% highlighter and 1% braincell

I lasted about 30seconds into their latest offering (it seems to be a duo of Ana and tag along mummy The Julie now).

Cannot stand the stupid vapid pointlessness of her 'content' ... the waste... the impact environmentally and the disgusting consumption of fried greasy junk food

THIS MUST STOP!!!

Lastly, I showed Ana's Insta to my mother earlier and she said completely seriously "Is she a prostitute dear?"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t cope with her mum who they hell says ‘hoomour’ instead of humour? and how many bloody times did she have to stall the car 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow another pointless challenge. Honestly that was not entertaining at all I really didn’t get it. Also, Julie patronisingly talking about the McDonalds worker made me feel so uncomfortable. duck off will ya 😂

Reactions: 11
Dont make fun of people but one thing you should never make fun of is the people that handle your food.

Without Ana’s career Julie would still be Atticus’ room mate in a tiny house and on the dole. A McDonald’s wage might have helped If Ana didn’t have her channel 🤷‍♀️ But alas, classy Ju would never ‘make burgers’ to keep a roof over her family’s head

Ffs is this what they do with their day? Like McDonald’s on tour, utterly ridiculous

• Haha
  • Sad
I really don't think Ana's content has any longevity whatsoever. Her time is dwindling, she'd better start applying for jobs at Tesco herself.

Reactions: 8
my biggest gripe with ana is her pretending everything is a ”challenge”. There is nothing challenging about getting your wannabe mum driving you around all day buying 20 chicken nuggets from different McDonald’s. i Agree that some of her videos are losing direction but that.... was just completely scraping the barrel

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Meanwhile there are working families going to food banks to survive and this fool wastes food

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Wait. What? When julie said she thinks she doesn't look like Atticus and ana but ana and Atticus look the same urm what?! They have completely different dads so julie must be the reason why they look the same. Julie, ana and especially Atticus look identical to you. And if you dont think that you need glasses lol

And another thing when julie was completely patronising that older women. Older people like their independence since a lot of taken a way from them. If working a McDonald's helps her and makes her feel fulfilled then good for her. It's something for her to do as it's easy to get bored if you are just lazing around. Just because julie sits on her arse every day doesn't mean other people should. And anyway that might be the reason julie is lazy as she looks like a 65 year old.

Last edited:
Please can someone explain the latest video? Going to every drive thru mcdonalds in her area and buying 20 mcnuggets each time? But why?

I can't wrap my head around it. What made her think that was a challenge people would be interested in? Waste of food, energy, time, money.... "I'll be eating chicken nuggets for days" is proper grim as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.