Anastasia Kingsnorth #3 Their home got bigger and so did the egos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for this post, I couldn't be bothered to write down all the bullshit she's said. Omg... I knew she wasn't the most intelligent girl out there but... She is actually so dumb!!
Also... Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who is convinced she desperately wants a boyfriend. When she said she didn't meet that dude because she was waiting for him to talk about their date... No words, oh, Ana...

Their followers have made them believe they can do anything, when they probably couldn't even be useful as food for lions lol

Like I always say I've got fridge magnets with more personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20191022_180138.jpg

More JUNK! Her guts must be a wreck...

What with their awful diet and Julie's constant diet products and Skinny tit Syrups they must have to call the plumber out regularly!

Feel sorry for their toilet honestly!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Atticus really looks like julie doesn’t he like stick a long wig on him and they’re twins

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Atticus really looks like julie doesn’t he like stick a long wig on him and they’re twins
Stick on a wig, pencil on aome dodgy looking brows and hand him a bottle of skinny syrup and you'd think it was Julie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I
PLT: Behind Closed Doors

- She was contacted by her management at 30k
- Last year was when she "blew up"
- She said people love her vlogs (does she even do them anymore)

- I like she was honest that she became big out of luck
- Lol at PLT girls "something I think you're known for is for your transparency" even Ana herself was like WTF (this was obvious just a question they wanted to ask regardless as they added "do you think theres a lack of transparency in YT")
Ana said "100% people just make videos for the sake of making videos" (lol can she hear herself?)

- PLT girls "how do you stay grounded"
Ana "I don't think of how many people are watching. It's just a number on the screen" (can I point out at the beginning she plugged she has 700k followers on Instagram)

- Ana: "I love beauty and fashion but making it fun.....so I hopped on the 24 hour challenge" (that makes sense)

- Ana is going to let her subs pick her tattoo as "I've never seen anyone do it before"

- She said she's uploaded 2 video a week for 5 year?

- Plan for the future: Ana wants to be a presenter lol
no
A presenter? She's got to be the second dullest person on the planet (Saffron takes the trophy on that one). Why does every youtuber insist on becoming a presenter?
I noticed as well on the podcast that she says for video inspiration she ‘looks up other people’s old videos and puts a twist on them.’ This gal has zero originality.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The same girl who was too embarrassed to say she was doing a 24 hour video to the woman at Tesco checkouts wants to be a presenter?????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only managed 2.33 mins of her latest video, couldn't stand the sketty cow eating with her mouth wide open.

LATEST VIDEO:
  • Yet another McDonalds drive thru video
  • Julie and Ana wasting petrol and singlehandly destroying our planet
  • Julie and Ana can’t pronounce Kettering “Ketrin”
  • Julie loves YouTube racist Jeffree Star
  • Julie and Ana patronising “little” “elf” McDonalds worker
  • Julie still eats like a heathen
  • Poor Attica is being roped into the McDonalds nonsense
CONCLUSION:
Gross pair of twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In her recent video “I have been extremely ill” oh ana you have the common cold, there is people out there seriously ill for the love of god 😩

Reactions: 20
Omg her breath after eating all those onions must be disgusting 🤣

what a stupid video idea. I hope all that Food didn’t go to waste????

Reactions: 5
Omg her breath after eating all those onions must be disgusting 🤣

what a stupid video idea. I hope all that Food didn’t go to waste????
Of course not, they’ll say “oh we’ve donated it to a homeless shelter” like they have to, and then won’t actually do it.

Reactions: 12
Seriously what is the point of her latest video? What a surprise! More McDonald’s. She’s wasting petrol and wasting food. Why bother?! Can she PLEASE think of some content that doesn’t involve pointless “challenges”.

Reactions: 8
LATEST VIDEO:
  • Yet another McDonalds drive thru video
  • Julie and Ana wasting petrol and singlehandly destroying our planet
  • Julie and Ana can’t pronounce Kettering “Ketrin”
  • Julie loves YouTube racist Jeffree Star
  • Julie and Ana patronising “little” “elf” McDonalds worker
  • Julie still eats like a heathen
  • Poor Attica is being roped into the McDonalds nonsense
CONCLUSION:
Gross pair of twats.
Thought in a previous video julie said she doesn't like chicken nuggets from McDonald's 😂

A salad is not a salad without salad leaves. Hence why they are called SALAD leaves.

She customises it without the leaves. I wonder what the McDonald's employees think lol

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m quite offended by their comments at the older McDonald’s worker. How demeaning making comments like that, maybe she isn’t as old as they said? And she’s just trying to earn some cash, unlike Julie milking her daughters funds. The only reason she’s in Ana’s videos is because she’s a piss take of a human being, a literal living breathing meme.

Reactions: 31
I’m quite offended by their comments at the older McDonald’s worker. How demeaning making comments like that, maybe she isn’t as old as they said? And she’s just trying to earn some cash, unlike Julie milking her daughters funds. The only reason she’s in Ana’s videos is because she’s a piss take of a human being, a literal living breathing meme.
Julie is such a disgusting old bag. She goes around like she’s the Duchess of Wellingborough and acts like people should be honoured to be in her presence.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.