Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie and Wendy really need to accept that they are no longer twenty years old!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Omg she just said she bought a wine fridge?! What the hell is she going to use a wine fridge for?! Lambrini? Pepsi? I've never seen this girl drink wine before in my life, I swear she's just bought the most random tat, it's obscene
She’s the sort of person to put red wine in that fridge to look sophisticated and edgy and then be slammed for it because it’s supposed to be at room temperature. Wait for it, it’s coming 🍷 she’s that much of a head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
“the best thing from IKEA is these toilet brushes. they are so sick!”
...... they’re toilet brushes...?

• Haha
Reactions: 74
And she kept on about how toilet brushes always come in handy! Honestly Ana nobody cares or wants to know

Reactions: 16
And she said they always get some when they go to Ikea? How often does a toilet brush need changing 🤔

The thing I was most puzzled about was the whole missing items thing. She said they gave her some kids but not the boxes, then said she’d have to go buy some more boxes. Why not just tell them that they boxes were missing?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
whats ana going to do when brown / beige is no longer a trend and that’s all she owns in her home?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
shes so cringe wtf, I wonder if ana ever tells her her opinion on her pics and outfits😂
The balenciaga trainers look awful with some outfits like she just doesn’t pair them right with stuff like she needs to take some inspiration off Saffron she at least pairs the trainers with stuff that matches 😂

Reactions: 13
And she said they always get some when they go to Ikea? How often does a toilet brush need changing 🤔

The thing I was most puzzled about was the whole missing items thing. She said they gave her some kids but not the boxes, then said she’d have to go buy some more boxes. Why not just tell them that they boxes were missing?
I don’t get her, why not get an actual decent one that will last...where is the logic please someone tell me

exactly it’s not like they had drove off and unpacked it all and then realised they were missing they were in the bleeping car park

Reactions: 8
And she kept on about how toilet brushes always come in handy! Honestly Ana nobody cares or wants to know
It’s just like... everyone has a toilet brush ana, you haven’t created some trend. Although, her actually being clean and hygienic is a shocker

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why has Ana bought a chess board when she’ll be isolating like, just play it online Ana. I doubt Byron will play it with you on a raging Saturday night lmao
Because Saffron bought one, it was in Saff's vlog a few weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm deaddddddd at Saffron saying in her new vlog how her and Ana basically didn't move in together bcoz Ana likes partying and Saffron wanted to stay in Brighton. Saffron then goes on about how they "wanted different things" like alright luv it's not a break up lol. I'm cringing bcoz Ana would NEVER talk about that ahahahahahaha
When Saff said about her having a boyfriend and Ana doesn’t. THE SHADE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
That dry grass gives me the heebie-jeebies - I can just imagine the dust and spiders lurking in them 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder how much crusty onion they found when they emptied out her bedroom? Also he buying mugs and saying “because mugs break all the time” 😂 wtf, they don’t if you don’t drop them but ok

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.