Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry i don’t fully follow these threads - is she renting or bought the flat?
she’s renting

i actually kind of like haz. she has the “tell it like it is” vibe, and honestly i can’t blame her for laughing at ana, i mean we do 😭 but i think she’s generally okay. byron on the other hand is just outright mean girl energy

Reactions: 22
Julie’s story 🤯🤯
I can’t actually imagine spending every day on this earth going to b&m and Tesco and buying tat for my home. Day. After. Day after day. Especially when she has no fixed income from a job. Maybe she should spend part of that time learning how to cook a healthy meal 😣

Reactions: 28
I actually can’t help but laugh when watching vlogs on saffron’s channel with Anna in it because she’s sooo up Saffrons arse the whole time literally says “yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree, yeah” you can just tell Anna is trying to be someone she’s not. Sad that she can’t just be herself around anyone. When saffron is with her home friends they act normal and don’t agree with everything she says and lick her arse.

Like I just saw a video on saffs channel and she’s with Anna. Saffron is telling her vlog about a type of bread that Anna hasn’t tried and she’s in the background with her mouth dropped looking so shocked and the second saff asks her to put it in the toaster she does this proper high piched “yeahhh”. It’s soo funny to watch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually can’t help but laugh when watching vlogs on saffron’s channel with Anna in it because she’s sooo up Saffrons arse the whole time literally says “yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree, yeah” you can just tell Anna is trying to be someone she’s not. Sad that she can’t just be herself around anyone. When saffron is with her home friends they act normal and don’t agree with everything she says and lick her arse.

Like I just saw a video on saffs channel and she’s with Anna. Saffron is telling her vlog about a type of bread that Anna hasn’t tried and she’s in the background with her mouth dropped looking so shocked and the second saff asks her to put it in the toaster she does this proper high piched “yeahhh”. It’s soo funny to watch
Do you know the name of the vlog please?

Eptimum, broco-lie, now war-burtons

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Idk if anyone remembers this but do you guys remember when saffron used to love tomato and cucumber- I swear to god ana started copying and would make EVERYTHING with tomato and cucumber and claim it was her favourite (before onions came along). I know it’s not that big of a deal but she once said ‘I only order subway with just cheese, tomato and cucumber’ which is the exact same order as saffs. Maybe I’m over analysing it but I remember thinking ana copies every single thing saff does lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really don’t understand why these companies gift products to influencers. They are losing money, why not sell it to someone who wants it and make money then send it to influencers who can clearly afford products and don’t need them.

It’s just never made sense to me at all.

Ana has more candles than Yankee Candle, imagine the headache walking into her flat when there all burning. She will be able to make a shrine with her candles and pampas grass.
because it’s literally free advertising to potentially thousands/millions. I can’t tell you the amount of things I’ve bought because of influencers. Slating Ana is one of my fave things and I get sending free stuff to rich people sounds stupid but it’s marketing literally logic lol

Reactions: 11
Julie’s story 🤯🤯
I can’t actually imagine spending every day on this earth going to b&m and Tesco and buying tat for my home. Day. After. Day after day. Especially when she has no fixed income from a job. Maybe she should spend part of that time learning how to cook a healthy meal 😣
What makes it worse is she’s dragging atticus around the shops exposing him to all sorts , she should be ashamed of herself !

Reactions: 14
Have you guys seen on haz’s vlog she includes anas moving day. Her and Byron go decorate, what I assume is, anas front door

Reactions: 8
Have you guys seen on haz’s vlog she includes anas moving day. Her and Byron go decorate, what I assume is, anas front door
Surprisingly nice of them... other than the fact it says witch and Ana had Atticus with her on her moving day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah not at all within the guidelines. Highly highly doubt they just went to her door and didn’t go in and see them all

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but Ana absolutely deserves Haz , Byron and Saffron as her best friends for ever , Ana had plenty of non YouTube friends but she chose to stick with this terrible threesome so she deserves everything she gets .

God bless Amber she must be shaking her head in disgrace .

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.