Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I want to feel sorry for ana regarding the friends situation, I can’t. She must see all these videos, see us on here talking about it, yet she still continues to choose to be friends with them... if she feels they are toxic then ana, for the live of god, drop them already and then I’ll feel sorry for u. But right now, your choosing to be with them, so I can’t

Reactions: 27
As much as I want to feel sorry for ana regarding the friends situation, I can’t. She must see all these videos, see us on here talking about it, yet she still continues to choose to be friends with them... if she feels they are toxic then ana, for the live of god, drop them already and then I’ll feel sorry for u. But right now, your choosing to be with them, so I can’t
But then I was exactly the same.

Reactions: 4
ana is undoubtedly a bellend but i can’t help but feel dead sorry for her, she walks round actin like william big dick and her “best friends” are taking the full on piss out of her and not even trying to hide it
I kind of agree with this. The moving out videos I think she’s gone to do what she thinks she needs to do. When actually she’s so happy with her mum and Atticus.

I’ve said before she seems so much happier with her old school friends than the vapid influencers. It’s really sad

View attachment 397552Byron making a dig at Anna in his new video😬😬
No idea why this Byron lad thinks he’s something special. He’s worse than Alfie deyes

The sad thing is this haz and Byron use ana for clout she’s actually way more popular on YouTube etc than either of them

Byron gives me carmie sellito vibes. Anything to be famous

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Wait till the Anastasia one... she looked so much prettier and more natural. Obviously she was younger but if she kept her hair that colour, didn’t get nose filler and didn’t wear such heavy makeup she would look so great

even late 2019.. she looks so much more natural? Lighter, i can’t describe it... blonde and less heavy/dark makeup really suited her!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I doubt she'll ditch them anytime soon, especially now that she moved to Manchester to be close to them

Reactions: 12
she needs to go back blonde ASAP
The colour she has now doesn't suit her at all does it!
Hate to admit it but I feel sad for Atticus not having Ana living with at home anymore, I think they have such a sweet relationship (even though she spoils him too much lol) and you just know Julie's gonna be super moody all the time without the constant free stuff and cash rolling in at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The colour she has now doesn't suit her at all does it!
Hate to admit it but I feel sad for Atticus not having Ana living with at home anymore, I think they have such a sweet relationship (even though she spoils him too much lol) and you just know Julie's gonna be super moody all the time without the constant free stuff and cash rolling in at home!
Very true words. Though don't forget, Ana left MeJulie a tripod and camera, hinting that Atticus and Mejulie will soon start there own YouTube channel. Can't wait for that. 🥴

Reactions: 12
I was watching her mukbang with Mark Ferris last night and they started talking about starsigns/horoscopes etc.. Ana was shocked to learn that Mark was also a Libra, yet proceeds to say “I can spot another Libra from a mile away”... LOL. She also says how she loves this sort of thing but doesn’t even know her own friends’ star signs?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was watching her mukbang with Mark Ferris last night and they started talking about starsigns/horoscopes etc.. Ana was shocked to learn that Mark was also a Libra, yet proceeds to say “I can spot another Libra from a mile away”... LOL. She also says how she loves this sort of thing but doesn’t even know her own friends’ star signs?
I thought the exact same thing when watching that video! Surely if she's into astrology she should know her so-called best friend's sign based on their birthday without having to look it up. I have a good memory for stuff like dates, so even though I'm no fan of Saffron I knew she was a Leo immediately when they started talking about her because I just happen to know when her birthday is. I think it's just another case of Ana feeling like she has to go along with what other people are saying and not being able to think for herself - every time Mark said something in that video (talking about starsigns, the paranormal, etc), Ana would just be like "me too", "I agree" etc.

Reactions: 11
I actually hadn't ever seen those videos she did with Mark , so I've been watching them now and honestly she looks so much nicer in them, her hair and makeup is nice and I think I'd want to see More videos with mark and her!

Reactions: 3

Wait till the Anastasia one... she looked so much prettier and more natural. Obviously she was younger but if she kept her hair that colour, didn’t get nose filler and didn’t wear such heavy makeup she would look so great
the main thing I took from this was how much saffron’s face is full of filler. No filler my ass. I work for an aesthetics company and her nose and lips have 1 MILLION percent got filler in. At least Ana admits her nose filler lol

Reactions: 22
I think Byron posted the snake emoji to imply that he was being a snake? I hate they way they treat her. Maybe if she had better friends they would help her a lot.
i think it’s because when ana pronounces her s’ she has a slight whistle? it’s quite common so he’s probably saying he sounded like ana because of that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.