Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ana is undoubtedly a bellend but i can’t help but feel dead sorry for her, she walks round actin like william big dick and her “best friends” are taking the full on piss out of her and not even trying to hide it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Her friends are so toxic - part of me feels sorry for ana for being so naive but at the same time I really don’t think she helps herself by following them around like a lost sheep

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her friends are so toxic - part of me feels sorry for ana for being so naive but at the same time I really don’t think she helps herself by following them around like a lost sheep
I actually do feel sorry for her. It’s actually horrible to see her friends treat her this way. There grown adults who are the same age as me (21) and they think it’s okay to treat someone as horribly as they do with Ana. It’s borderline bullying and it’s actually not nice to see Ana allowing herself to be treated this way by them. The way she sees it is as banter is worrying because there’s a fine line between having a laugh and taking the piss with your mates and their behaviour, constantly putting her down and making digs which they actually mean. It’s damaging and toxic. It’s sad to see anyone being treated that way. I just wish she would find some true friends who don’t use her for views and treat her as if she is disposable. Not nice behaviour off a pair of adults at all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Haz and Byron are disgusting bullies to Ana. How they drop her name in videos to take the piss out of her I hate and it’s horrible to watch. Ana needs to see it just like all of us see it. They for sure laugh at her behind her back 😌

Reactions: 23
Why does she think its 'banter?'. I had 'friends' like her at her age and I can see myself in her so much. Then one day when they ran out of 'banter' they just fucked off and left me so I had no friends and then got severe anxiety and paranoia. I hope she sees these bullies for who they are one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
i love how we’re sticking up for ana, like only we can gossip about her and her rubbish taste in clothes because we‘re internet strangers and not HER ACTUAL IN REAL LIFE BEST FRIENDS

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe this whole Haz and Byron thing is for a video? "letting my BEST FRIENDS take the piss out of me for 24 hours"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just thought, if Byron is seeing his boyfriend/girlfriend and they don’t live together then him and Haz can’t also be in a bubble with Ana 😶😶

Reactions: 25
I think Byron posted the snake emoji to imply that he was being a snake? I hate they way they treat her. Maybe if she had better friends they would help her a lot.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.