Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
o.png

Why does her food always look poisonous? 😂 😂

And course it could not be a proper dinner footage without Atticus saying WhAt WoUlD YoU RaTe It OuT oF 10

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She went in about some package she received that day, and how it’s made her 2021, and that she’s so happy and so excited and we’re not ready for it blah blah blah.... but then cut to her emptying her alcohol cupboard??? What was the package?????

Reactions: 14
She went in about some package she received that day, and how it’s made her 2021, and that she’s so happy and so excited and we’re not ready for it blah blah blah.... but then cut to her emptying her alcohol cupboard??? What was the package?????
Could be another hideous designer item?
Since she likes to """treat""" herself every time she accomplishes something in her life 😂 (sorry this makes me laugh)
Could it be for the 1 mln on instagram or for her moving to Manchester, because yeah moving to another city is something very special, that no 20 yo does

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought it might be another “secret project”

Reactions: 4
I’m assuming a tit skinny dip line 2.0 😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Her fashuun style is mesmerising, really 😉

Couldn’t think of a more basic combo: north face + Jordan’s

Reactions: 11
Byron has revealed he's coming out with a line of hoodies or something like that, it's being revealed end of Jan / early Feb so probably that??

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think the bit with her nan in her vlog as sweet as it was should’ve been kept offline it’s a lovely moment between them which I really think should’ve been kept just between them

Reactions: 32
was it just me or was that portion of food Atticus had massive.

Reactions: 3
I think the bit with her nan in her vlog as sweet as it was should’ve been kept offline it’s a lovely moment between them which I really think should’ve been kept just between them
I didn’t understand a word of it tbh 🤣 I found the whole vlog odd. Why did the brat have two dinners? How was she allowed her nan round and another family moving her stuff? How big are support bubbles now?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.