Anastasia Kingsnorth #25 Onion breath is all moved out, up to Manchester for the clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie’s story 🤯🤯
I can’t actually imagine spending every day on this earth going to b&m and Tesco and buying tat for my home. Day. After. Day after day. Especially when she has no fixed income from a job. Maybe she should spend part of that time learning how to cook a healthy meal 😣
Not one thing she bought was necessary. We are only meant to be leaving the house for essential reasons. Going to B&M to buy tea lights and plants isn’t essential. She could argue that the desk was an essential purchase as ‘Atticus needs one to do school work’ (so what was he using in lockdown 1/the last few weeks?) but 1.Didn’t she do an AD for a crappy cardboard desk a few months ago? Where has that gone? And 2. Ana left her desk behind so surely they could turn her room into a study for now?

I’m not trying to be Covid police and I know people will still go to these shops if they are open but omggggg it’s SO annoying! I just want this to end hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Are they not allowed to use Ana’s room? If I was Julie I would have moved in to it by now as the mum it would have been my bedroom anyway. Unless of course Ana was paying the rent or a large chunk of it.
Nothing wrong with Ana helping out her mum if she has a huge income and her mum is struggling/much lower income. It’s when it becomes expected and the parent is ungrateful. Not saying the parent should be down on bend knees and constantly saying thank you.
Also don’t think the Gucci/designer gifts is that bad either. As remember Julie buying Ana the latest iPhone when Ana could definitely afford it herself and Julie would have had to have taken out an expensive contract.
Oops looks like I’m defending Julie. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Are they not allowed to use Ana’s room? If I was Julie I would have moved in to it by now as the mum it would have been my bedroom anyway. Unless of course Ana was paying the rent or a large chunk of it.
Nothing wrong with Ana helping out her mum if she has a huge income and her mum is struggling/much lower income. It’s when it becomes expected and the parent is ungrateful. Not saying the parent should be down on bend knees and constantly saying thank you.
Also don’t think the Gucci/designer gifts is that bad either. As remember Julie buying Ana the latest iPhone when Ana could definitely afford it herself and Julie would have had to have taken out an expensive contract.
Oops looks like I’m defending Julie. 😳
I think they said they were keeping Ana's room the way it is, so I assume that means they're not using it (except for the bathroom I assume). I agree it seems silly - surely that could have become Julie's room now or even a play space for Atticus or something. If I had to guess though they're probably keeping it the same because they're not expecting her to be gone long

Reactions: 21
Mind you I can’t imagine even if I was paying the rent and bills in the family home taking the bigger en-suite bedroom and relegating my mum to a small bedroom.

Reactions: 14
It’s funny how her Skinnydip phone case for her new phone has still not arrived??? She must’ve bought it over a week ago too (the delivery time is quite fast for Skinnydip, I order from there sometimes).....More like she never ordered one because it doesn’t fit her new aesthetic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Julie needs to chill the f out and stop stressing so much, her own mother looks younger than her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She should’ve cut that whole section of Atticus talking about money out. A six year old shouldn’t give a damn about money - normally they only care about tangible items. He’s obsessed, saying he got a £50 for Christmas “which he loves”, trying to calculate how much he’d have left after spending some on McDonald’s, asking how much his Christmas presents cost in another video, begging for sponsors...it’s so grim. It’s no this fault because his mum and sister are always talking about money but it’s just not a good look. Especially when they themselves know what it’s like to be scrapping pennies together just to live. The hand flapping also grinds my gears I’m sorry but it does. Living for how pissed off MeJulie looked in that whole vlog. Esp when Atticus said “silly mummy” and she gave him the death glare to end all death glares 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I hate to be presumptuous and I know it has been mentioned before, but I am a primary school teacher and have children with special educational needs in my class and from ana’s recent moving vlog, atticus really does have certain mannerisms and characteristics of a child on the spectrum! There is absolutely nothing wrong with this but I do think that the news ana was adjusting to a few weeks ago was a diagnosis of atticus’ needs!

Reactions: 38
Renting for £1.6k a month 🤣
i still cant quite believe rent is that much what the duck, thats 4 months mortgage payment for me

the video this morning made me emotional with her nan, it was super sweet. then it cut to bratticus eating with his mouth wide open detty pig

Reactions: 18
So that last meal WAS the cheese pie/mash things. Didn’t look appetising, the sauce is way too runny

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So she had a McDonald’s breakfast
Then ‘a cheeky McDonald’s’ whilst watching the film
And then has another one in the morning on the way to Manchester

How’s that small stomach coping with all of that Ana x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I'm going to have to burn my new lamp shade now that I know that meJulie has the same one 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t bare to watch her videos anymore, please can someone do a summary of what happened/what was said?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.