Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest IG story- no one cares about the ski trip, I reckon Ana told everyone she’s not a virgin and that’s it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Bratticus is the most annoying child I have ever come across. At this point I'm over the 'don't bash kids' stuff, he's just plain rude and at 6 (or 70, whatever) he should have been taught to have decent manners. Alongside that, Ana should be keeping him off camera like that because, for some reason, her McMinions seem to love his downright disgusting behaviour and encourage it
I work with children his age and he is unbelievable. I would never let a child speak to me as a member of staff like that and I would be horrified if I found out any of the children I work with spoke to their parents the way he does

Reactions: 27
I work with children his age and he is unbelievable. I would never let a child speak to me as a member of staff like that and I would be horrified if I found out any of the children I work with spoke to their parents the way he does
Just came on to say the same thing. This kid is a little bleep raised by a massive bleep. Awful family. Rude, wasteful, entitled peasants. They’re on another level of chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
why is she promoting an app for talking to strangers online? does she realise she has a young, impressionable audience? does she realise how dangerous that is? it literally goes against everything your parents tell you. would Julie let atticus use this app? she’s so irresponsible it’s ridiculous.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Her latest IG story- no one cares about the ski trip, I reckon Ana told everyone she’s not a virgin and that’s it.
She told YouTube she wasn't a virgin before the ski trip. It wouldn't be a big deal haha. I think what happened was she wanted to go back to a guys place to have sex so begged saffron to go with her. Something embarrassing must've happened because she was drunk af.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
why is she promoting an app for talking to strangers online? does she realise she has a young, impressionable audience? does she realise how dangerous that is? it literally goes against everything your parents tell you. would Julie let atticus use this app? she’s so irresponsible it’s ridiculous.
I’ve heard really dodgy things about the app. Data breaches and zero safeguarding. All she cares about is money, I’ve taken screen recordings to report her to ASA.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Genuinely wondering how Julie will cope without ana, she doesn’t have a job right?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The whole reason she didn’t do an Omegle video was because people told her it was dangerous. And now she’s doing an ad for some app that is obviously gonna be filled with creeps? Baffles me that her management don’t think about these things! And saying “see you there”, yeah right! All her fans are gonna get while looking for her on that app are unsolicited d**k pics

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Are we really having a debate about if she needs a washing basket or not?! It was more the fact she ordered one online that probably cost a lot rather than buy a standard one from home bargains
Shall I bring up the last name topic again for bants 😂

Genuinely wondering how Julie will cope without ana, she doesn’t have a job right?
Course she does shes a successful influencer and Daniel Wellington model.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Shall I bring up the last name topic again for bants 😂

Course she does shes a successful influencer and Daniel Wellington model.
Omg sorry I COMPLETELY forgot 🤦🏼‍♀️ She started the drawn on brow trend right?🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.