Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand everyone laughing at how she's bought her laundry basket already but I don't understand why you guys are saying she doesn't need one? What's she gonna do? Throw each outfit she wears on the floor until it's enough to fill the washing machine with? A laundry basket is a basic household essential 😂

Reactions: 38
I understand everyone laughing at how she's bought her laundry basket already but I don't understand why you guys are saying she doesn't need one? What's she gonna do? Throw each outfit she wears on the floor until it's enough to fill the washing machine with? A laundry basket is a basic household essential 😂
Wouldn’t surprise me if she did do that to be honest, she’s a little scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dont think it’s fair to moan about her buying a laundry basket, it’s abit petty 🤣

Reactions: 24
In her PR haul vid: I really wish I was doing vlogmas but I'm not

....uh bleeping do it then? Oh, you're too busy? Doing what? Not washing your hair? Eating McDonald's? Not wearing your Invisalign? Being rude to your mum? Chasing after Byron? Ignoring covid regulations? Running away from vegetables? Cool, yeah, ok hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
In every single vlog and video she's put out so far she's mentioned haz and byron at least once

• Haha
Reactions: 38
In her PR haul vid: I really wish I was doing vlogmas but I'm not

....uh bleeping do it then? Oh, you're too busy? Doing what? Not washing your hair? Eating McDonald's? Not wearing your Invisalign? Being rude to your mum? Chasing after Byron? Ignoring covid regulations? Running away from vegetables? Cool, yeah, ok hun.

She's gone so lazy. She could have done Vlogmas every second day but she couldn't be arsed. She's making a big song and dance over doing a couple of Vlogs this week. Eh hun, in case you forgot, that's your job? Imagine if any one of us made a big hullabaloo over doing an extra shift in work. She's lazy and so out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 43
She's gone so lazy. She could have done Vlogmas every second day but she couldn't be arsed. She's making a big song and dance over doing a couple of Vlogs this week. Eh hun, in case you forgot, that's your job? Imagine if any one of us made a big hullabaloo over doing an extra shift in work. She's lazy and so out of touch with reality.
Honestly, it's probably because she knows she has nothing to film except cutting onions with bread knives and used sanitary towels on her bedroom floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She said she’s bought a laundry bin to put her dirty washing in and the basket is just for when she’s washing 😩😩🤣🤣 Shes mental
wait so until now she hasn’t owned a laundry bin?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
E19291EC-6632-4F03-9F4A-7D1B31A4553D.jpeg

this is the type of washing basket btw, i feel like people are getting confused

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys i was just looking through anas old insta stories and her style used to be cute !. her style now is awful and i think she wants to be like “alt” or “indie” but it really isn’t working !
851C749A-3587-4747-992C-01221339672A.png
2265D61F-34B8-4FFD-BE0B-18E3C745FDF8.png

Reactions: 22
I get she needs the 'moving content' or she'd have zilch videos during Xmas. I know you need to take over to the new property the basics like the washing basket but what's with all this extra crap. She's heard off online delivery why the hell is she purchasing everything prior to moving? It's not like she'll be partying or going out the whole day? She works from home so she'll be available for the deliveries.... Is she planning on not being at home then as soon as she moves up to Manchester? Agree if she's looking for new content then a moving out at (however old she is) series will be perfect for her... 4 parts will suffice...

Who will she be Collabing with? PLT/Boohoo/In the style and MissGuided are all up the Manchester area where she's probably going to live...

Reactions: 14
half way through the pr haul and had to jump on because oh my god, the laziness in her really seeps out in this one. Instead of sitting on her grubby carpet holding the items up, and not even to the camera for people to see, she could do close up shots at least so her viewers can properly see the items; especially the Pr packages. -5/10 for effort ana. oh and of course she has to bring up brian in a her tone deaf story about unnecessary shopping

Reactions: 23
We should all report Ana’s fake followers like the ghost accounts so instagram remove them so it will be harder to reach 1 million.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.