Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooo my first ever thread title :ROFLMAO: !

- Ana is moving to Manchester next year, believed to be in the same apartment as Haz & Byron
- She's bought all the essential items..... stacks of Pringles ofc!
- She's dyed her hair even darker brown, car park bad witch!
- She posted a tik tok video for her friends to expose her... hints at her having the clap, sleeping with Jack Maynard & sharing in a friendship group?
- She's become the new Delia Smith. Her dishes include a sorry looking Spaghetti Bolognese and a cheese pie

I've probably missed some stuff but I'm still half way through my first cuppa 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 44

- Ana is moving to Manchester next year, believed to be in the same apartment as Haz & Byron
- She posted a tik tok video for her friends to expose her... hints at her having the clap, sleeping with Jack Maynard & sharing in a friendship group?
- She's become the new Delia Smith. Her dishes include a sorry looking Spaghetti Bolognese and a cheese pie

Also the fact that she apparently called herself a 10 out of 10 in the last video which makes me wonder what actual deluded planet she lives on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Also the fact that she apparently called herself a 10 out of 10 in the last video which makes me wonder what actual deluded planet she lives on.
No way?! Did she actually say that?? She’s a solid 3 at best!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
"if you repeat something often enough, people will slowly start to believe it's true"

Hence why she constantly repeats she's a 10/10, she's SkInNy, she has abs, has a fast metabolism, she's natural blessed with her body shape (...) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Car park bad witch has made my Monday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The only thing she is 10/10 on doing is shoving onions and big macs down her gob. 10/10 for breath points tho Ana babe x

'car park bad witch' STOP THISSSS:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly think she lives in a complete dream world where she manages to convince herself certain things have happened when they haven't..

Reactions: 18
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait to see the car park photos from the same car park Byron & Haz use! They're coming....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah but tbh i dont dislike ana but she only has a fast metabolism now cause shes still young.

Reactions: 2
Wait where did I miss her hint at sleeping with jack maynard?
She put a tik tok up saying her friends have 24 hours to comment and basically expose her. Byron commented J*** M******
I think there's SS on the last couple of pages on the last thread, unsure if the Tik Tok is still there

Reactions: 13
don't really hang about here but i randomly watched her bicester village outlet video from years ago and she looked beautiful. so fresh faced. she needs to stop with the fake tan and tone down her makeup bc she looks muddy.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.