Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg sorry I COMPLETELY forgot 🤦🏼‍♀️ She started the drawn on brow trend right?🤩
Yeah , I've tried and tried to recreate it but I just cant get it spot on. Which reminds me does anyone remember when me julie posed partially naked and tried to start a trend "recreate the julie" something to that effect. Off I go to find it brb

Found it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Can someone who is more down with the kids than I am please explain to me a) wtf that latest photo shoot is b) wtf are those glasses? It’s December c) why do influencer like ana post blurry photos now!?!

just generally wtf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My friend lives in the same building as Byron and pre Covid I used to visit all the time. Can’t wait to park up and see Ana taking pics in the carpark 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Why does she think we care about what happened on the skiing trip? Ana luv, I’m still waiting to find out what happened on the fishing trip (Gavin and Stacey)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Re the ski trip: I wouldnt trust her opinion on funny.. Seeing as her last tik tok she was wetting herself laughing at Julie and it wasn't even remotely funny. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Anyone remember that God awful onesie she wore in new York lol I just had a flashback

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she mentions that ski trip one more time ... 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
When will she understand that nobody over the age of 12 cares about the ski trip. Why is she trying to make it a thing, it’s probably the most boring story ever😂 unless you fingered each other’s arseholes nobody cares

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
If you’re not willing to say then shut up! Either say or it didn’t happen ☺
Ana wants the story of the trip to be like the fishing trip thing from Gavin and Stacy

Petty goal for this year to make sure ana doesn't hit a million, everyone unfollow her for a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ana wants the story of the trip to be like the fishing trip thing from Gavin and Stacy

Petty goal for this year to make sure ana doesn't hit a million, everyone unfollow her for a bit
wait you guys actually follow her?? I couldn’t think of anything worse than to contribute to her 1million 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
why does she always put her bag on the floor?? Surely with a bag so “precious” you wouldn’t want to get it dirty etc. Never mind dirty but you never know what’s been on the floor especially in car parks🤮
Our Ana isn't the brightest candle on the cake

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.