Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course, out of all dog breeds in the world, Mejulie would be thinking about getting one that is so badly bred it has respiratory problems.. I really hope if she does decide to get a pug, she gets a rescue one and not a puppy.. so unfair to have a dog just because you think it’s cute and an “accessory” when it will most probably have serious health issues.

Why is she almost pissing herself laughing? Really not that funny at all

Reactions: 32
i know he's a kid but the way atticus interrupts and talks to people really bothers me?? im late to it but the way he went "lets not talk about that" to his MUM? i never would have dared

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I noticed that when ana genuinely laughs, she makes no noise and has her mouth open- does anyone remember when ana was in New York with saff and they were laughing ‘sooo much’ that one night. Now its really obvious ana was fake laughing there. My point is why does ana pretend saff is her ‘bestfriend’ and hangs out with her when it’s clear they don’t vibe well together

• Heart
Reactions: 34
God if that’s the kind of content she posts on her private story then I feel sorry for anyone that’s on it

Reactions: 19
Her new vid was so chaotic they were all shouting over eachother, and atticus wasn’t letting either of them speak.

Reactions: 21
atticus has too much of that what the cat licks it’s arse with, as my nana would say x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Aticus will grow up once Ana moves as there wont be someone spoiling for the purpose of a video anymore... Wouldn't be surprised if she gets him to have a channel once moved out..

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think Aticus will grow up once Ana moves as there wont be someone spoiling for the purpose of a video anymore... Wouldn't be surprised if she gets him to have a channel once moved out..
I was only thinking this myself. I hope this doesn't give them any tit ideas, but I was half expecting MeJulie or Ana would set him up to have a toy unboxing channel. I really hope they don't do this because I already feel like he's too exposed on the internet, based on previous situations. That and also the fact he's already spoilt rotten as is, he doesn't need to be getting worse imo

Reactions: 18
I was only thinking this myself. I hope this doesn't give them any tit ideas, but I was half expecting MeJulie or Ana would set him up to have a toy unboxing channel. I really hope they don't do this because I already feel like he's too exposed on the internet, based on previous situations. That and also the fact he's already spoilt rotten as is, he doesn't need to be getting worse imo
Wait until Ana properly moves out and MeJulie will need extra ££££

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wait until Ana properly moves out and MeJulie will need extra ££££
Yes exactly the reason for the channel. Not sure if Ana will even contribute towards anything once she moves out. Like I know she won't leave her mum and brother in debt or anything but I hardly doubt Julie will be splashing the cash. So for birthdays and when she's over will be massive splurge for Ana for the purpose of the video.

Reactions: 17
GUARANTEE if Julia didn’t see the camera she’d be swearing and screaming at her... remember how she reacted in the video Ana had done her makeup badly in
To be honest if I was washing up and my son came and did that to me id tell him to duck off too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bratticus is the most annoying child I have ever come across. At this point I'm over the 'don't bash kids' stuff, he's just plain rude and at 6 (or 70, whatever) he should have been taught to have decent manners. Alongside that, Ana should be keeping him off camera like that because, for some reason, her McMinions seem to love his downright disgusting behaviour and encourage it

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.