Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone who is more down with the kids than I am please explain to me a) wtf that latest photo shoot is b) wtf are those glasses? It’s December c) why do influencer like ana post blurry photos now!?!

just generally wtf 😂
I'm the same age as Ana and even I don't understand it 🤣

Reactions: 16
Yeah , I've tried and tried to recreate it but I just cant get it spot on. Which reminds me does anyone remember when me julie posed partially naked and tried to start a trend "recreate the julie" something to that effect. Off I go to find it brb

Found it
She really thinks she's some sort of celeb doesn't she hahaha no one recreated your pose luv

Reactions: 18
If you’re not willing to say then shut up! Either say or it didn’t happen ☺
When I was 16 my friend used to over exaggerate stuff they did because it made them look more fun and cooler. They were 16 though, Ana is supposed to be an adult and she's still banging on about what might or might not have happened on a trip. The mere fact she's not telling us means she knows it's literally nothing of any worth.

Reactions: 27
When I was 16 my friend used to over exaggerate stuff they did because it made them look more fun and cooler. They were 16 though, Ana is supposed to be an adult and she's still banging on about what might or might not have happened on a trip. The mere fact she's not telling us means she knows it's literally nothing of any worth.
Thing is they was on holiday with Saffron’s parents so highly doubt much would of happened. Who does something round their parents??

Reactions: 19
When will she understand that nobody over the age of 12 cares about the ski trip. Why is she trying to make it a thing, it’s probably the most boring story ever😂 unless you fingered each other’s arseholes nobody cares
That's probably what ana suggested you know but saffron was like get those grubby things away from me

This one? 😂😂😂
She looks like she has a migraine coming on with her hand posed like that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly doubt anything remotely funny or interesting or juicy even happened, ana is so boring, a guy probably just looked her way and she thought that was funny

• Haha
Reactions: 27
feel like this girl should be the poster girl for the phrase 'butter face' she's very unfortunate looking

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg it’s Mejulie’s bday today 😂😂

“Queen” lmao
You literally make fun of her, wind her up and show her tantrums in every video
Why is MeJulie edited that way? 🤣

Comments on her tiktok asking her friends to expose her 💀 not sure if this has already been mentioned but wtf!!!!

Considering she deletes comments like crazy, I am surprised she kept these up.

Reactions: 11
How long has this old crone been 46? She’s been the same age for the last 5 years. Come on Julie give it up.

Close up of Julie’s Tory voting, Trump loving skin.
8F935CF2-D328-4C98-A365-7D523C4FD79F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Notice how she never uses pics or vids of her now but when she had blonde hair. Don’t think she likes the brown as much as she says.
FCA687FF-66F7-473F-BDCC-2BA2EE74883A.png
D823F205-D60A-4CC4-BD5C-CBD3837290F4.png

Reactions: 8
Certain youtuberers wouldn’t be able create content without their fans input
I saw a tweet that said instead of giving Youtubers free ideas, make those ideas happen and I agree. These viewers need to get in their own bag

Reactions: 31
Exactly! These days, influencers and youtubers are getting money thanks to our ideas and suggestions!! It's so unfair

Reactions: 18
I generally find it a weird trend that people say happy birthday (or RIP) to people by posting a photo of themselves with said person.

But Ana doing a that slow blink boomerang with 2 of her heads and 1 of Julie’s is another level of funny

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.