Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
BE929FC5-F863-4426-B3A7-2A1F3EA81904.png

How tone deaf can she be seriously? Rubbing it in everyone’s faces how much free stuff she gets while people are barely able to put food on the table from losing their jobs in a pandemic. Nice one ana you tosspot

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
2C056C9C-4F0A-43CC-BCD5-BCE041A565D6.png
5A326078-5E89-4F34-8E6C-FF1919AB6157.png

Right this has popped up quite a few times on my Twitter feed and molly-mae donated £1k and I’m not saying Ana had to that much but why not do a bit more then £20 she has the money.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

gee_beth

VIP Member
Why does she think we care about what happened on the skiing trip? Ana luv, I’m still waiting to find out what happened on the fishing trip (Gavin and Stacey)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Kg1234

Wow, in her new video she said that guys picking up coins off the floor if they've dropped them gives her the ick. From someone who had their mum and nan count pennies to buy something and has now turned into this. Just because we don't all stand car park with our acrylic nails covered more in shit than nail polish in our mouths and holding tacky designer stuff. Poor her having to go to the next drive thru because the other McDonald's had a big queue for princess ana. And someone in the bath gives her the ick but it's probably because she doesn't have one.

Also, has anyone noticed that she never has pillow cases on her pillows. In her vlogs in the old house she never had them. It's so gross because it's probably covered in fake tan, make up, and crumbs from the food that was in her mini fridge.

And yes ana we all do have the ick about you. You are disgusting and unhygienic that it's unfathomable.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Elle

VIP Member
In her PR haul vid: I really wish I was doing vlogmas but I'm not

....uh fucking do it then? Oh, you're too busy? Doing what? Not washing your hair? Eating McDonald's? Not wearing your Invisalign? Being rude to your mum? Chasing after Byron? Ignoring covid regulations? Running away from vegetables? Cool, yeah, ok hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

gee_beth

VIP Member
FF8856C1-CEDC-40C0-BFAA-6042BE63C88F.png

I’ve never known someone eat so much fast food. If she wanted a snack why didn’t she have a chocolate bar or some toast? Her body must be screaming for some water and nutrients, not to mention her shits are most probably like tarmac

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Marchdaf95

I am screaming at the fact she thought ordering a latte de-caff meant it came with no coffee. This girl, I swear to god, she needs to go to College.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

RoRaff

She definitely is reading here (Hi bby!) because her new video 'PR Haul! Watch me open parcels for 10 minutes'.
Read the room Ana, Christmas is cancelled for a lot of people right now... She knocks me sick :sick:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Anastasia Kingsnorth 23 - stockpiling food moving to manny, fuck tier 4 i’m infecting my nanny

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Melier

VIP Member
Na as if she’s paid £40 for a home depot employee coat? And thinks it’s a race car jacket. Ffs she’s so dumb it angers me. I’ll sell you my old Waitrose uniform for £50 if you want bby ✨

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
Wooo my first ever thread title :ROFLMAO: !

- Ana is moving to Manchester next year, believed to be in the same apartment as Haz & Byron
- She's bought all the essential items..... stacks of Pringles ofc!
- She's dyed her hair even darker brown, car park bad bitch!
- She posted a tik tok video for her friends to expose her... hints at her having the clap, sleeping with Jack Maynard & sharing in a friendship group?
- She's become the new Delia Smith. Her dishes include a sorry looking Spaghetti Bolognese and a cheese pie

I've probably missed some stuff but I'm still half way through my first cuppa 😂
Also the fact that she apparently called herself a 10 out of 10 in the last video which makes me wonder what actual deluded planet she lives on.

• Haha
  • Wow