Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for her to have a meltdown when she has to try and fit all the tit she’s bought into the car to move. Why did she get a washing basket delivered NOW‽ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
]
Can’t wait for her to have a meltdown when she has to try and fit all the tit she’s bought into the car to move. Why did she get a washing basket delivered NOW‽ 🤣
I know right she doesn’t even wash her clothe

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had a dream that I met Ana outside a Lidl store by me, she had veneers in but they were false teeth, you know like old people. I said her teeth looked great. She said, thanks they only cost £100 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When I moved to university the one thing I didn't do was buy a load of crap I'd have to cart down there and instead I just bought it when I moved into my accommodation. I get buying the essentials like crockery and bedding and stuff, but christ you can last a few days without a washing basket can't you? Just put it in a pile on the floor like everyone else Ana. She's got to be one of the most childish people I've ever seen. I'm the same age as her, and I moved to university a few months ago and I can already tell you it's not all it's cracked up to be. Yeah, it's great being independent and having the freedom to do what I want, but I have never appreciated having a dishwasher so much as when I'm at my parents' house. Moving out is a part of life, and like someone said, she could have made great, educational content but instead she's just showing off how much money she has and looks like a brat

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Im a bit confused why she even needs a bloody washing basket? Where’s she taking her washing? Home to her mum? She’s in an apartment so the washing machine will be a 10 second walk from anywhere else in there and she doesn’t have a washing line???

• Haha
Reactions: 30
there’s only her in that house why does she need a washing basket? how often is she planning on doing her washing the fuckin scruff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it’s very fair to get a washing basket even if you live alone tbh 😂 where else do you put your dirty clothing til there’s enough for a wash load? Her getting one delivered is hilarious tho - They’re about £4 from Tesco/wilko/Asda/ literally anywhere!!

Reactions: 52
I think it’s very fair to get a washing basket even if you live alone tbh 😂 where else do you put your dirty clothing til there’s enough for a wash load? Her getting one delivered is hilarious tho - They’re about £4 from Tesco/wilko/Asda/ literally anywhere!!
She said she’s bought a laundry bin to put her dirty washing in and the basket is just for when she’s washing 😩😩🤣🤣 Shes mental

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That house is gonna be such a tit tip after a month. Guarantee there’ll be takeaway cartons everywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok in Anas defence, I have to admit as someone who lives alone that I have a laundry bin and a small basket like that. I use the small one to carry the stuff up and down the stairs and outside. I guess it’s less necessary when living in a flat though at least it’ll stop her putting wet washing on the floor when she’s taking it all out!

Reactions: 11
She’s delusional if she thinks she’s gonna keep up a Mary Berry persona when she eventually moves out. Deliveroo will be on speed dial hun

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok in Anas defence, I have to admit as someone who lives alone that I have a laundry bin and a small basket like that. I use the small one to carry the stuff up and down the stairs and outside. I guess it’s less necessary when living in a flat though at least it’ll stop her putting wet washing on the floor when she’s taking it all out!
Could she not just put it straight into the dryer though considering she lives in a flat and it’ll be like next to it or 10 seconds away🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Could she not just put it straight into the dryer though considering she lives in a flat and it’ll be like next to it or 10 seconds away🤷‍♀️
True! I didn’t know she’ll have a dryer (I’ve never had one so speaking from a clothes horse perspective 😅)

Reactions: 7
Why does she always have her boobs out? In front of her younger brother as well?

I wish she'd do a different hairstyle. That sideways split down the middle isn't doing her any favours. Her hair always looks like a wig pasted on!!!

Reactions: 25
Are we really having a debate about if she needs a washing basket or not?! It was more the fact she ordered one online that probably cost a lot rather than buy a standard one from home bargains

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She said she’s bought a laundry bin to put her dirty washing in and the basket is just for when she’s washing 😩😩🤣🤣 Shes mental
Oh hahaha I haven’t bothered watching her new vid so didn’t realise that! The amount of clutter she’s going to have at her flat that she never uses 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.