Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she goes again, got something from ASOS which is an xs but mentions its super oversized. Oh duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s going to cost a bomb to move all this crap to Manchester! Why does she need to buy all this before she moves?! Does she really need plants on day 1...
Yeah of course might be a tasty snack 🤣🤣🤣

Off topic but HAVE YOU REALLY GOT NEARLY 5K FOLLOWERS IN the past 30 days ana hun
. I have alot to say about that vlog but gonna wait for the thread to move along abit!! Also she ain't hitting 1 mill before 2021 that's for sure!!! 🤣🤣 Hope bloody not anyway 🤣 at least it'll be funny she's done her photo a year before ahahahahahahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If everyone made this much of a huge deal about moving out, then we’d all still be living at with our parents. This is exhausting to watch. She’s 19/20?? Why is she acting like she’s 16??

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I actually feel a bit sorry for her..but at the same time shes such a silly young girl.

Mmmmmm mmmm phenomenal..this cheese on toast is phe..nom..in..al..i toasted it to a certain browness..i dont know if the camera picked up on my crunchy toast or that special bit of crumb that fell down..omg omg and the cheese..omg im obsessed.. is yellow and cheesy and incredible..its bleeping cheese on toast you fuckwit!!!

She must be one of the most annoying people i have watched..she is the product of so many people as she is such a sheep..1 day she will look bk and think..why lol

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don’t watch her videos so idk if she’s done this and I think someone said it here before actually but she could really make a good thing of moving out for her channel/brand if she did more logical stuff that would educate her younger viewers. Eg what to expect (hidden costs, agency fees etc). What you do need to buy and what you don’t really need (eg a cart full of food a month early). When she’s moved she can do updates down the line of like the reality of moving out and how it lives up to expectations. She could make some really good educational content but obviously isn’t in that frame of mind.. lol

one thing I do like about Hollie parsons is she is always quite real about living in her own flat and the realities of loneliness, bills, cleaning etc etc. She never makes out like it’s all glam and stresses to her viewers to really think about it all before just moving out thinking it will be all fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can't tell if Ana is thick or does things for attention, whether it to be negative or positive attention. Surely she knows that uploading a video of her being sent free stuff is insensitive and most definitely going to receive backlash, and rightly so. She's a raging tory and I will die on this hill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
That Home Depot jacket 😂😂I just can’t. If she’s going to show off how much stuff she can afford and how much she gets sent for free I really don’t mind because the majority of that video was utter junk.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Where does she actually get this mindset and mentality from, that she thinks she’s a BoSs witch.. She’s so bleeping boring and bland it’s unreal. She looks like a 13 year old who’s just raided their grandads wardrobe and took a load of selfies taking the piss.

She’s so out of touch and insensitive to the world and everything around her. Constantly bragging and showing off about the materialistic things that she has?? Yeah you might have a nice bag Ana, or you might be gifted a load of shampoo that you never use, but she doesn’t have any real friends that don’t use her for clout or take the piss out of her. I know which I’d rather have.

She wouldn’t last a day working a real job, she’d quit when she realised that the majority of us don’t even get breaks on shift, especially now it’s Christmas and busy. How could she go a shift without eating pickled onions???

God she makes me mad. She’s just gotten so deluded and bigheaded. She stood at chance at being a decent YouTuber at one point, like she actually could’ve made some decent content and let her channel grow with her as she got older. Yet she got lazy and arrogant and threw it all away so she could go get pissed up and get fingered on the nightclub dance floor instead, and then filmed a Q&A with a Big Mac in her hand, to let us all know that she’s sExUaLlY aCtIvE. So trampy and tacky.

(Btw Ana cos we all know you read here.. those that are bragging about having sex, usually aren’t. You sound like a 14 year old boy after they first dipped their stick.)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If everyone made this much of a huge deal about moving out, then we’d all still be living at with our parents. This is exhausting to watch. She’s 19/20?? Why is she acting like she’s 16??
remember she's the one who goes on and on about losing her virginity and she's 20

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She'll delete your comment before you get the hate.

Surprisingly she hasn’t. Had one comment to say they enjoy her vids cos it takes their mind off things, the rest of comments are agreeing with me!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s going to cost a bomb to move all this crap to Manchester! Why does she need to buy all this before she moves?! Does she really need plants on day 1...
Someone correct me if I imagined this but didn’t she get her new bed delivered to her house? A whole bed! Maybe she didn’t realise they can delay delivery to when you’re in your new home?

Reactions: 17
Chloe if you are on here, you are my favourite comment!!! Also to the person who is saying Ana is struggling? With what exactly? Is she jobless? Struggling to put food on the table?? Can’t be struggling if she’s boasting about stuff she’s ordered in her sleep apparently.
That’s me!!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Watching the new video....

Julie saying she would like to get a pet in the new year 😂 and she stressed the "maybe"

I HOPE she'll film EVERYTHING, if she manages to actually get it
I still can imagine all the tantrums

• Haha
Reactions: 7

GUYS SHES GOT A NEW LOCATION! FINALLY.
Byron commented on this saying he liked the ‘vibe’. She’s gonna go for this ‘vibe’ the next 25 posts for Byron
Makes you wonder ... she barely posted throughout the week and now she has this “ New location” and Byron commented on the photo . What’s the betting it was him that took the photo , no way would Julie make Anna do anything but stand by a drain in car park.

• Haha
I've come to the conclusion that Ana is reading here and seeing all the controversial things she does, and actively continues to do them just to piss people off so we continue to talk about her. It's like all the Youtubers that deliberately get into drama for views to keep them somewhat relevant.
She doesn't make interesting content and the only thing she's somewhat good at is Mukbangs. Funnily enough the only other youtuber I know that just does controversial tit, has sexual content and makes eating content is Trisha Paytas and that says it all really

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why does Anna think that Russell Hobbs is posh? 😅 Stupid basic witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Didn't ana start invisalign or am I imaging things? Haven't seen her wear them once and her teeth defo haven't changed a bit

Why didn’t Atticus want Julie to talk about what happened to her eye?
Ngl he cracks me up! A lot of people think he’s autistic or something which he could very well be. People say he’s spoilt and the way his family talk to him is patronising but you’ve got to remember he’s like 6 years old, some children don’t have the resilience to try new things and that’s probably why his family celebrate him for doing the smallest thing. It’s positive reinforcement. He is like an old man and has tantrums a lot😂😂 he does tell meJulie off a lot lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i am so fuming right now. me and my mum got home from christmas shopping last night to find out we’re getting put in a lockdown, meaning we can’t travel up to scotland to see our family. selfish cunts like ana have ruined it for everybody else in this country. we haven’t seen our family since last christmas. we have abided to every single rule put in place by the government and yet we’re being punished for it?

she’s so so disgusting and her recent “vlog” of her unboxing her tit pr packages and crap she bought on black friday is such a slap in the face to everyone in this country who has a REAL job and doesn’t just sit in their room and record themselves for a living. i honestly hope someone in her family catches covid just so she can get a taste of reality and the tit everyone has gone through this year. but it’s okay for princess ana who has been on holiday several times, broke isolation rules and travelled from different tiers😍she should seriously watch how close she sits to her nan who is in her “support bubble”.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.