Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the last vid, I’m done. Unfollowing and unsubscribing. Sick to death of all the showing off while people have just been put into tier 4 lockdown. I haven’t seen my mum in over a year. This is just really grating me now. How much of an hole do you have to be, like really? Ana used to be so relatable, and now she comes across as a self obsessed twit.

Just commented on her vid, wonder how much hate I’ll get 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
did she really just order a laundry basket of amazon?? one thing that she could get pretty much anywhere! Oh my god 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 353252
How tone deaf can she be seriously? Rubbing it in everyone’s faces how much free stuff she gets while people are barely able to put food on the table from losing their jobs in a pandemic. Nice one ana you tosspot
When I first saw this I honestly thought it was an edit taking the piss out of her. My god she really doesn’t have a clue does she?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Na as if she’s paid £40 for a home depot employee coat? And thinks it’s a race car jacket. Ffs she’s so dumb it angers me. I’ll sell you my old Waitrose uniform for £50 if you want bby ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 65
After the last vid, I’m done. Unfollowing and unsubscribing. Sick to death of all the showing off while people have just been put into tier 4 lockdown. I haven’t seen my mum in over a year. This is just really grating me now. How much of an hole do you have to be, like really? Ana used to be so relatable, and now she comes across as a self obsessed twit.

Just commented on her vid, wonder how much hate I’ll get 😂
She'll delete your comment before you get the hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t get over how insensitive Ana and saffron are being with all these pr hauls and gift swaps. normally I’d love this sort of content but after such a crappy year when people have lost their jobs and are struggling to provide the bare minimum at Christmas it feels like a slap in the face. Read the room

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
FF8856C1-CEDC-40C0-BFAA-6042BE63C88F.png

I’ve never known someone eat so much fast food. If she wanted a snack why didn’t she have a chocolate bar or some toast? Her body must be screaming for some water and nutrients, not to mention her shits are most probably like tarmac

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
View attachment 353611
I’ve never known someone eat so much fast food. If she wanted a snack why didn’t she have a chocolate bar or some toast? Her body must be screaming for some water and nutrients, not to mention her shits are most probably like tarmac
Shits like tarmac killed me 😂😂.
She can get a job filling potholes with her arse when her you tube runs its course. Just imagine her insta grid then 😂😱💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Chloe if you are on here, you are my favourite comment!!! Also to the person who is saying Ana is struggling? With what exactly? Is she jobless? Struggling to put food on the table?? Can’t be struggling if she’s boasting about stuff she’s ordered in her sleep apparently.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s going to cost a bomb to move all this crap to Manchester! Why does she need to buy all this before she moves?! Does she really need plants on day 1...

Reactions: 30
She won’t last 2 minutes in Manchester if we’re in national lockdown in January

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m new to these threads but I’ve just got to say I cannot handle the stupidity of this girl.

The videos she does of her ‘cooking’ and ‘baking’ tear my mind up to shreds. I can’t wrap my head round her not following a recipe (THAT SHE CHOSE) properly and then being shocked when it either doesn’t taste right or when it just doesn’t work full stop....but then acting like a master chef when she managed to cook the most basic of meals. Listen I know everyone’s got different levels of ability but Jesus Christ imagine being that up yourself.

Don’t even get me started on the whole Home Depot jacket debarcle😂. We all have our likes and dislikes but spending £35 on someone’s literal work uniform because you think it fits the aesthetic of your other jackets is just another level. More money than sense that one. I know you’re entitled to splash your cash how you see fit when you earn it but It’s the fact that she’s so oblivious to even notice she bought a work jacket.
Personally I’m surprised she didn’t opt for a Tesco’s fleece first, but whatever tickles your fancy...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.