Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched her most recent videos but nice to see she's still an out of touch pleb. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 14

GUYS SHES GOT A NEW LOCATION! FINALLY.
Byron commented on this saying he liked the ‘vibe’. She’s gonna go for this ‘vibe’ the next 25 posts for Byron

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I’m baffled by all the weird combinations of clothes she has on in that photo:

pure white trainers
Prada bag (obviously)
Baseball cap
A million different patterns on clothing

none of it matches!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her fashion style is absolutely hideous I really have no idea why she goes out like that. It’s literally a combination of “new in” styles thrown together

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Doesn't surprise me that chewing gum are letting her advertise for them with her smelly breath after eating onions all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Byron commented on this saying he liked the ‘vibe’. She’s gonna go for this ‘vibe’ the next 25 posts for Byron
why does she always put her bag on the floor?? Surely with a bag so “precious” you wouldn’t want to get it dirty etc. Never mind dirty but you never know what’s been on the floor especially in car parks🤮

Reactions: 23

What the duck is she wearing she looks like a right idiot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See, I do actually like her pants in the newest post but the way she styles them is so awful, like I’d love to teach her how to pair items of clothing

Reactions: 11
BE929FC5-F863-4426-B3A7-2A1F3EA81904.png

How tone deaf can she be seriously? Rubbing it in everyone’s faces how much free stuff she gets while people are barely able to put food on the table from losing their jobs in a pandemic. Nice one ana you tosspot

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
She definitely is reading here (Hi bby!) because her new video 'PR Haul! Watch me open parcels for 10 minutes'.
Read the room Ana, Christmas is cancelled for a lot of people right now... She knocks me sick :sick:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
I'm late to the party I know, but in the early presents vlog I'm so fuming that she's sat right next to her WITH NO MASK ON. Why didn't she socially distance from her? My nan is in a bubble with myself and my parents but we still sit away from her and wear a mask indoors?? She's honestly such a prick

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ana BBY your gonna need more than a packet of chewing gum to sort your breathe out, ickkk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.