Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t find where I read it, but apparently Instagram and Snapchat are notfifying on the photo when there’s been a filter or some form of editing done.
I remember seeing on a thread afew weeks ago (one of Ana’s) a picture of, I wanna say Trisha paytas, however I can’t find her Instagram so it might not be her, where she’d used a filter on Instagram and it came up at the bottom of the post what she’d used... maybe some one else might be able to remember???? I definitely wasn’t dreaming
That only shows up when they’ve used one of the insta story filters, not Facetune so sadly she’ll still get away with editing her body. A few people had called for some sort of indication when Facetune has been used in a picture but nothing has come of it.

Reactions: 13
This has probably been mentioned before but whos surname does ana have? Cause for me personally if my mum raised me as a single parent most of my life and was the only parent who was really there id change my surname to match there's

Reactions: 6
This has probably been mentioned before but whos surname does ana have? Cause for me personally if my mum raised me as a single parent most of my life and was the only parent who was really there id change my surname to match there's
There was a whole convo about this a few threads ago and people were getting annoyed at the genealogy convos 😂

Anyway I think it was established that it’s her mums maiden name (her nan is kingsnorth too). And Julie has kept her ex-husbands name (Anas step-dad)

Reactions: 12
Just watched her new vlog thing or whatever it is and what the fucks she buying things she won't even need ahah, she won't last long in her own apartment, washing basket what's so special? It is a basket to put clothes in 'it's a nice one' jeez won't be long before she gives us some lame excuse and ends up using the laundrette or dropping them off or bloody waiting and taking them back home w her for Julie to wash ffs get real it's all a show for her it's an actual joke tbh

Reactions: 15
There was a whole convo about this a few threads ago and people were getting annoyed at the genealogy convos 😂

Anyway I think it was established that it’s her mums maiden name (her nan is kingsnorth too). And Julie has kept her ex-husbands name (Anas step-dad)
Haha was just gonna say better not bring this up again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even though the gift she got her mum was gifted to her for free i do feel like her mum really didn't appreciate it at all, compared to the way her nan reacted Julie seemed ungrateful
Tbh I wouldn't really be grateful either if I knew she was gifted these products for a sponsored video, and giving me these gifts was just part of the video. It's more like being part of a skit than a thoughtful gesture - and she's making thousands off of the sponsorship, likely a five figure number. These gifting types of sponsored videos come off as super gross and not at all genuine imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Completly get why they talk to Bratticus like a baby now. Her nan spoke to her in the exact same way.

Sees plain white wash basket "Oh ana, its lovely. Oh how amazing. Just what you wanted isnt it. Oh how nice."

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry if this has been said but surely she shouldn't have been sat so close to her Nan and without a mask on etc because I don't think she lives on her own? Idk!
I was watching an old vlogmas of hers in their old house, when she was more down to Earth, and they speak to Atticus now the same way as they did 3 years ago. CLEVER BOY ATTICUS CLEVER BOY

• Haha
Reactions: 28
One think I will say about Atticus as much as he can be an absolute brat some of his overreactions are absolutely hilarious. Plus I don’t get how he’s 6 and can look like a balding 70 year old man.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
One think I will say about Atticus as much as he can be an absolute brat some of his overreactions are absolutely hilarious. Plus I don’t get how he’s 6 and can look like a balding 70 year old man.
My gut feeling is still telling me Boris is his real dad ha

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t believe she’s bought so much stuff when she’s moving out on a 6 month (think someone on here said it was?) rental 😶 And she doesn’t even know where half of it is going to fit. Plus she needs to hire a bloody van to move it all. How ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There's a bit of speculation here that he may not be a neurotypical child - some of his overreactions may be related to that :)

Reactions: 12
I think it’s her stepdads surname (Bratticus’ dad)

Reactions: 2
I’ve only just got round to watching that reacting to hate comments video, and is it just me or did ana pick loads of horrible ones about julie and then fairly tame ones about herself?? Like surely there were more horrible ones about herself that she chose not to put in there

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.