Anastasia Kingsnorth #22 Wishing she was down 2 floors, with Byron down on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Can someone explain to me what the pistol finger transition is all about? I watch TikTok daily and Ana is the only person I've seen do it. It's proper cringe. Also, idk but it makes her appear manly? lol I dunno

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone explain to me what the pistol finger transition is all about? I watch TikTok daily and Ana is the only person I've seen do it. It's proper cringe. Also, idk but it makes her appear manly? lol I dunno
I wonder how much dirt is under those nails

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s so she can show off her rings

Reactions: 14
Her ads are always terrible, it’s a miracle that brands pay her for this
Yes yes yes

She is not creative AT ALL and it really shows that she puts very little effort in creating her content
Her promo pics always look fake and super forced

Reactions: 17
So happy that squashies have finally paid her for doing an ad with them!! After all every summer her tan does always make her look like a drumstick squashie sooo

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think Ana’s “Car Park” are going to be putting up Missing posters for her , she’s not been doing her daily photo shoots for a week now !! .

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Please tell me someone remembers this cos I’ve just looked and can’t find it. Years ago when she first started vlogging it was rather the nans bday or xmas and they went to drop a card off for her. Keeping in mind we’d never seen or heard the nan mentioned before this I don’t think. Anyway, they went to drop it off then Ana said later in the video that they couldn’t drop it off because they couldn’t remember whereabouts she lived?... it just was so weird to me... who doesn’t know where their own Nan lives???? And I dunno if it’s the Nan on her videos now or maybe a different one but it was just so weird. It made me think the Mum and the Nan had had a falling out maybe and that’s why they didn’t know where she lived and they were trying to get back in touch. Wouldn’t put it past Julie.. who knows tho 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve been baking since I was 14 and run my own cake business and when I tell you her recent video TRIGGERED me. The dough (wouldn’t even call it that) was so dry because 1) she didn’t measure anything properly or even bother to buy scales/ proper equipment and 2) you need EGG which would make it more wet. How can someone lack so much common sense? 😭😂
I know I’m late replying to this but I’m guessing she has been brought up babied maybe like attic us apparently is? I don’t watch her videos lol but people on here say it.

my ex was 28 and didn’t know how to fry stuff. As in we fried halloumi once and I found out through this process he had never even fried chicken. (Id describe the debacle but didnt want to write an essay lol)

Looking back on how his mum and sister treated him I can see he has been babied his whole life and never had to cook or anything. His mum feigned shock once walking in to find him chopping peppers (after I’d had to tell him to get off his phone and help me cook) “how did you get him to do it?!” I TOLD him. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her nan is such a sweet lady but its annoyed me shes pretending she bought her that stuff when it's just an undeclared ad
does her Nan have some sort of Learning Difficulty? It’s just the way she speaks and her mannerisms suggests that she does to me

Reactions: 10
First time commenting on a Anastasia thread (I’ve only watched her Xmas day vlogs, but would just like to say that I think mum has crazy eyes and wound stab you with any object if you crossed her , the kid is spoilt and rude at times and xmas lunch always looks really naff and no effort and Ana is deluded. I’m done now 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Please tell me someone remembers this cos I’ve just looked and can’t find it. Years ago when she first started vlogging it was rather the nans bday or xmas and they went to drop a card off for her. Keeping in mind we’d never seen or heard the nan mentioned before this I don’t think. Anyway, they went to drop it off then Ana said later in the video that they couldn’t drop it off because they couldn’t remember whereabouts she lived?... it just was so weird to me... who doesn’t know where their own Nan lives???? And I dunno if it’s the Nan on her videos now or maybe a different one but it was just so weird. It made me think the Mum and the Nan had had a falling out maybe and that’s why they didn’t know where she lived and they were trying to get back in touch. Wouldn’t put it past Julie.. who knows tho 🤷🏽‍♀️
I think I remember this and I think it was the other side of the family that she doesn’t see much.

IIRC Julie and Ana used to live with her nan for a while

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.