Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember years ago where Julie would smoke like a chimney? I vividly remember it in a video where they were they were both sat on the filthy GROUND of some random car park after doing some shopping waiting for a taxi or something.

Update: I just tried looking for the vid and I can’t find it, does anybody else have any memory of this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Does anyone remember years ago where Julie would smoke like a chimney? I vividly remember it in a video where they were they were both sat on the filthy GROUND of some random car park after doing some shopping waiting for a taxi or something.

Update: I just tried looking for the vid and I can’t find it, does anybody else have any memory of this?
Yes! I remember exactly which video you're talking about I'll try to find the one, but it was so gross they were sitting on the ground at Bicester next to all the cars, and Julie was smoking, like at least get up off the filthy ground.

EDIT
it's at 2:20 onwards, disgusting to smoke next to Atticus when he's like 3/4 in this.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Like you'd do a photo shoot to go to ya local tescos n take all ur fake designer tit n think anybody cares, hun take a day off, who goes to tesco like that bloody ell

Also for the record when she says we are jealous we're not we just have morals and there is a way to go about things, you don't see every celebrity with things against them because there is ways to go around things, we are in a pandemic not like that makes a difference to you considering you're bed bound eating takeaways and doing tik toks n fake planned pics but the only way it seems to affect you really is not going on your gifted holidays boohoo, like honest to god, why don't hard working people get this? Honest to god there is ways to go about things and bragging and attention seeking and the way you are portraying yourself the last year and a half to two years is not one of them, honest to God it makes me so annoyed how you post what you got sent yet have to caption like we are all to thick to read, what's the need for the constant brag brag brag!!?? Make you feel good does it? Morals, please go have a think, bevause it's quite saddening when some people can't even afford a loaf of bread, it really does get me how people support influencers like this
Can you imagine going to tesco and seeing her dressed like that and having a photo shoot 😭😭 is she not embarazzed

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes! I remember exactly which video you're talking about I'll try to find the one, but it was so gross they were sitting on the ground at Bicester next to all the cars, and Julie was smoking, like at least get up off the filthy ground.

EDIT
it's at 2:20 onwards, disgusting to smoke next to Atticus when he's like 3/4 in this.
She was slim and had such lovely shiny hair in this! She has aged so much so quickly, her 20s will not be kind to her if she keeps up the bleaching and awful diet !

Reactions: 17

EDIT
Thanks for sharing! i can’t seem to see it at that time though, like has she already deleted it?! the main vid I remember atticus wasn’t there so i assumed she didn’t smoke around him but wow that’s terrible

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
i watched haz's video from the trip they all went on for byron's birthday earlier this year and ana is such a catfish!!!!
she literally looks nothing like her photos! it's not even angles its literally photoshopped
funny how her stomachs "so small i can't finish a big mac" but her chins are so visible

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ana annoys me when she goes on about her small stomach, not just because it could trigger unhealthy eating habits and promote them to her young audience which is something that happened years back and affected me (not with Ana but with sites promoting it a lot back in early 10s). But also, because she obviously does not have a small stomach, and if she did, it’s hardly something to brag about, I have been unwell the past 6 weeks (no clue what is wrong, having tests) and I’ve had no appetite what’s so ever, I made myself soup the other day and it felt like it took me about an hour just to eat it. My hunger cues are practically non existent, and there’s nothing worse atm than looking forward to a meal and ending up leaving it because you don’t feel up to eating and your appetite has completely gone

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
you cant have a ‘skinny’ body and a bloated baboons face with 2 chins 👌🏼✨

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I really think if she doesn't hit the 1mil soon she'll just buy followers to reach it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God her latest stories (I’m using my second account to look as I’ve been blocked on my normal one lol) Her fashion taste is awful - nothing goes together. She just looks like a kid who’s been allowed to get ready on their own for a school disco

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.