Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry. Excuse me. Did Ana say her favourite place is the kitchen? Ana? The kitchen? Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Dying at her saying that cheese pie is a family recipe then using bisto ‘cheese sauce’ it looks rank. You can literally make your own cheese sauce with butter ,flour, milk and cheese it’s not hard 😂😂
To be honest I have used bistro cheese sauce before BUT in my defence I was working nights as a nurse and needed something quick and easy, and I added mustard and spices and different types of cheeses etc to make it more substantial because it’s gross on its own

Reactions: 12
She’s so money grabbing... asking garnier and dove to add her to pr or a sponsor ... go Superdry and get it urself like....

Reactions: 25
One question that’s been on my mind for AGES. WHY does she not have any curtains? Her bedroom literally looks onto the park and she has a white mesh curtain? Can’t people outside see into her room at night? What about when she gets dressed or gets out the shower?

also the video was pathetic. What was Christmassy about it apart from the tree? She literally went to sleep at 1am and then cut to 2 days later -imagine going to work and thinking duck it it’s 2pm I’m going home and then just coming back 2 days later 😂 her job is not a real job by any means if she can’t even film a video without forgetting

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So I messaged her about her big food shop saying she’s bragging and people are struggling because of covid etc and she saw it, then she adds in her video “I’m donating to a food bank because people are struggling because of covid”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry but that new video. Thinking her Xmas tree looked real? Ana have you ever seen a tree before? And it looks so sad when it's decorated. 😂 That vase looks terrible in my opinion...Ana only likes it because it's a trend. The Bisto cheese sauce made me want to cry. Ana you have the time!!! You have the money!!! Just make a cheese sauce yourself, it's so simple😩.

Reactions: 17
But you’re not on 1 million followers Ana???
I felt petty after watching that farce of a video and just unfollowed her, make it harder to get to that 1m. How ridiculous to assume you’re going to get there and do a staged photo shoot. Do it when you ACTUALLY get there and be more grateful about it. She’s unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Nobody else does these 1 million staged photos every time they reach a milestone that I can think of? She’s so self obsessed. Genuinely think she thinks what she does is hard work, can’t stand her

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I've just finished watching flossie, olivia neil and lewys' youtuber come dine with me series and its pretty good but can you imagine ana cooking for haz and byron?? it would be comedy gold

Reactions: 20
Christmas all nighter it’s not even Christmas, is this not her 3rd all nighter video???
Why doesn’t she start doing Christmas shoe boxes for those less fortunate film ideas and inspire others to do the same. She could take them to the local food bank.
How to shop on a budget at Christmas???
Family night videos ie making hot chocolates, kid friendly ideas. Christmas craft ideas, family games, Christmas baking etc. There’s loads she could actually do regarding this rather than the same recycled videos.
she needs to sit and look at what’s going on in the world right now where people are struggling and inspire people to help and pull together, how to do things on a budget Julie should be able to help her as she’s pretty much done that all of Ana’s life.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.