Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being that cocky and thinking you’re definitely going to hit 1 million whilst she’s still 11k away 🤣 clearly planning on buying a couple of thousand followers because at the rate she gains followers at the minute she probably won’t hit 1m until spring 🤣 just take a picture when it actually happens?? God she’s a cocky prick

Reactions: 42
Maybe if she wants to hit that 1mil start posting better content rather than the boring awkward poses and flaps galore ... boring.

Hold on, did I mention.. BORING?! 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
im pregnant and can’t even eat that much food in one go

‘small’ stomach my ass 😬

Reactions: 27
i think she’s shooting it before she hits 1mil and will post it when/if she reaches it
Honestly I’d prefer a candid picture at her reaction, not a staged photo and pre written caption
exactly my point!!! Fake as then if it's planned, your reaction will be fake if you haven't even hit it yet even if you might not ahah she's been stuck at the same number for ages so why is she so certain she will hit it this year?? Ey swear it's been stuck on the same digits for ages now ahaha same old same old but so fake

Reactions: 13
Really hope it takes ageees for her to reach 1 mil now, atleast a good month. She'll be so pissed

Reactions: 26
Who even does these celebratory follower posts? I swear people did them years ago but Ana is obsessed with doing them now, it's so cringe... especially when half her followers are fake anyway

Reactions: 21
Lol imagine if she hit one million and then people unfollowed her or the bots if she bought followers stopped following 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lol imagine if she hit one million and then people unfollowed her or the bots if she bought followers stopped following 😂😂😂
I wish insta would do another clear out of all the bot accounts like they did a few years ago so all these influencers lose all their fake followers

Reactions: 24
Saw this on my Twitter timeline and it just reminded me of Ana.

Going to be her even more now when she moves to justify her waltzing around all her mates in ‘Manny’ then going back to see MeJulie and Bratticus all the time because she’s missed her cheese pie.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel like her channel has gone to tit because she doesn’t care about her audience and only wants videos that will appeal to her ‘future reality tv image’. The challenges with her mum are defo because she wants to be considered for I’m a celeb and the half naked posing is for love island😑 I don’t see either of those shows picking her? They would go for someone like Saffron instead.

Reactions: 31
She deffo doesn’t have a small appetite with the amount she has on bleeping plate, I genuinely eat about a quarter of that and be full🤣

Reactions: 9
The fact that she does a staged picture and pre written caption for 1m followers shows that she only sees it as numbers rather than actual people- so unappreciative, does anyone else agree?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The fact that she does a staged picture and pre written caption for 1m followers shows that she only sees it as numbers rather than actual people- so unappreciative, does anyone else agree?
Yeah 100% it’s just numbers to her because more numbers = more money.

Reactions: 10
So I just checked her social blade and in the last 30 days her insta got 3k followers. It’s so presumptuous of her to do the photo now bring 11k away, she still has zero class.

someone petty would report all the fake accounts... 🐸☕

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine having to buy your followers just to get to 1million🤮 surely a normal genuine person would just rather wait until they naturally get there. Why’s she in a rush lol

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.