Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me moving to Manny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else find it so insincere that she’s taking her 1mil pics now?? like she’s been stuck around that number of followers for months, what makes her want to do it now?? it’s just so incredibly forced, how is she gonna fake her reaction and happiness at hitting 1mil when she... hasn’t hit it yet?

Reactions: 30
Also imagine filming a video where you pull an all-nighter and then... just not pulling an all-nighter.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm really confused:
1) she mentions numerous times she's going to leave the link and name of the vase lady.. But she didn't and she only did for the shoe account
2) that vase is an absolute rip off the original one's design, is that even allowed? Either way I think it's so shady when they claim they'll leave links/tags etc and never do?!

Reactions: 28
Wait .. she had a cheese pie but then a chinese at her nan's ? Such a small appetite.
That bisto cheese sauce looked vile

Edit.. lollll so she takes her make up off and basically goes to bed. Good all nighter
It's just a vlog then isn't Ana

• Sick
Reactions: 37
that was bad main channel content... it was just a vlog? nothing to do with the title at all, essentially the same as all the other all nighter and week in the life of a youtuber vids? that weird section with byron telling her juicy news felt so year 9 to me

Reactions: 21
bleeping hell watch her cook is giving me flash backs to cookery at school in first year. I also cannot believe she’s started using dove soap on her face. I really hope any teens watching her who may be influenced by her don’t follow her lead. Makes me cringe!!!

Reactions: 19
the bisto cheese granules made me boak.

it really isnt hard to make cheese sauce

nevermind granules with water that is not cheese sauce 😭😭😭

no protein in that whole meal she has literally just had cheese and potatoes for dinner 🤢

• Sick
Her meals are not balanced at all! This girls needs some nutrients and vitamins, otherwise no skincare routine will prevent her skin from looking oily and acne prone

Reactions: 13
So she said she’s making a mood board as her laptop background but why has she put a photo of Byron and Haz on it? It looks like she’s just being a creeper 😂
5CC7EA7B-D508-4AB3-8AAC-AAEA0E1867DD.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
bleeping hell watch her cook is giving me flash backs to cookery at school in first year. I also cannot believe she’s started using dove soap on her face. I really hope any teens watching her who may be influenced by her don’t follow her lead. Makes me cringe!!!
To be fair I know a girl who had awful acne and has seen amazing results with dove soap. So long as it’s unscented it’s actually not as bad as it sounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dying at her saying that cheese pie is a family recipe then using bisto ‘cheese sauce’ it looks rank. You can literally make your own cheese sauce with butter ,flour, milk and cheese it’s not hard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
this is the 3rd time she’s done this video, bleeping hell and it’s boring as duck, what does she even do in these videos? Puts a face mask on, eats food and watches Netflix?

That's just a regular Saturday night for us plebs, but what would we know she ✨'wOrKs sO hArD' ✨

• Haha
You do not put cheese sauce on cheese pie, my Nan would be fuming hunz!

oh and that tree wtf so out of proportion, they like a big ball in that house don’t they?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.