Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mum really complained because they wouldn’t put a flake in his McFlurry? Wow...
Just go to the shop and buy some.
She could just ask for a plan Sundie in McFlurry cup why she have get so up her self.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Oop Julie’s put a response up about the negative comments on her skinny food posts

The air of bullshit across Northamptonshire must be bad tonight. 12 months ago Julie would never have even looked at Skinny products. She was all value brands and McDonalds. She snapped about how much people spent, would say that's a ridiculous price etc. Now she's living a better life because of her daughter but acting smug and coming across as a pretentious witch imo.

Reactions: 10
This is not to hate on her bc if she wants to get her tatas out that’s her prerogative but...do you think she realises her nipples are visible in that pic with Hannah on her story?

• Sad
Reactions: 3

The air of bullshit across Northamptonshire must be bad tonight. 12 months ago Julie would never have even looked at Skinny products. She was all value brands and McDonalds. She snapped about how much people spent, would say that's a ridiculous price etc. Now she's living a better life because of her daughter but acting smug and coming across as a pretentious witch imo.
haha gets a plug in still - sure she carefully chose the brand - nothing to do with cash AT ALL - Okay Julie hun

• Haha
This is not to hate on her bc if she wants to get her tatas out that’s her prerogative but...do you think she realises her nipples are visible in that pic with Hannah on her story?
I can't see them?

Her mums video about that skinny company was a load of tit. She didn’t know how to explain the notguilty thing and then went on to insist they aren’t a weight loss brand. Sorry. But they have skinny in there name and have ALL the slimming world accounts promoting them.

I don’t care that she’s advertising them or the notguilty thing but her explanation was so poor. You’re getting paid love just admit it. You have own brand ketchup usually you said so in Anas latest video.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In regards to her rant about skinny food co, I would rather eat sugar than all the chemicals that get added in to substitute for the taste

I would LOVE to know what chemicals they’ve pumped into this stuff to make it calorie free too...
Not that she really cares about nutrition given what she already feeds her children *cough cough* McDonald’s *cough cough*

• Heart
I would LOVE to know what chemicals they’ve pumped into this stuff to make it calorie free too...
Not that she really cares about nutrition given what she already feeds her children *cough cough* McDonald’s *cough cough*
I feed mine McDonald's too...not 3 or 4 times a week but occasionally they go as a treat.
The ingredients sound like a science experiment.

Screenshot_20190813-015428_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Oh well if it isn’t a gifted “Cartier” bracelet and ring:rolleyes:
Well done Julie, really going up in the world

Reactions: 1
Oh well if it isn’t a gifted “Cartier” bracelet and ring:rolleyes:
Well done Julie, really going up in the world
Except it isn’t Cartier.
It’s fake.
I find it laughable how she hashtags in the actual real designer when she is promoting fakes.
Same with her fake handbags.

• Heart
  • Haha
Except it isn’t Cartier.
It’s fake.
I find it laughable how she hashtags in the actual real designer when she is promoting fakes.
Same with her fake handbags.

How is her mum getting away with advertising fakes. Do trading standards not get involved with stuff like that?? She’s not running some dodgy beach stall in Spain or turkey. You’d think Ana would have a word since Ana actually wears a lot of big brands actual stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How is her mum getting away with advertising fakes. Do trading standards not get involved with stuff like that?? She’s not running some dodgy beach stall in Spain or turkey. You’d think Ana would have a word since Ana actually wears a lot of big brands actual stuff
The insta shops that sell the fakes constantly keep changing their names.
But you can tell if a shop is selling fakes by what it says in their bio.
It’s normally along the lines of “14 day delivery” “Payment by bank transfer” etc.
The accounts are always locked too.
They never put prices on the posts and you have to DM.
The majority of the reality stars use insta shops selling fakes.
The thick ones tag them in and others are more discreet.
I don’t understand how her daughter doesn’t just buy her the real ones.Especially the Cartier.

Reactions: 2
I’d never heard of her so I’ve had a nosy on her Instagram. She’s a funny looking bugger,she ain’t pretty!
How on earth is the Mother getting away with all the fake crap? The box that the Louis Vuitton came in hasn’t even got the right colour ribbons and writing on it.
I wouldn’t bloody dare!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s literally gone from doing her car boot sales to...
doing her car boot sales on Instagram. 🤷‍♀️
I’m Starting to think this thread is now
Anastasia and Julie Kingsnorth.
It’s like the chav version of that film heartbreakers,
but with no men.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.