Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s going with Madison Sarah as Ana has just commented on her post about giving her a hug and Madison is also flying to Dubai and then Bali
Thanks! Don’t know who she is. Still find it weird that she went first/business class and didn’t mention a brand. Unless it was emirates.

Part of me wonders if it’s one big “I faked going to Bali” video

Reactions: 2
Thanks! Don’t know who she is. Still find it weird that she went first/business class and didn’t mention a brand. Unless it was emirates.

Part of me wonders if it’s one big “I faked going to Bali” video
It’s with motel rocks
Same brand that took them to Miami

Reactions: 1
Her mum really complained because they wouldn’t put a flake in his McFlurry? Wow...
Just go to the shop and buy some.

Reactions: 5
So she's gone from always holding her hair in photos, to always pulling up one side of her bikini bottoms 🙄

• Wow
She has just done another branded vs unbranded video. I swear she’s already done this. Her channel is getting so boring. I don’t know why she doesn’t do daily vlogs anymore! I preferred them!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She has just done another branded vs unbranded video. I swear she’s already done this. Her channel is getting so boring. I don’t know why she doesn’t do daily vlogs anymore! I preferred them!
She’s done 3 in the past 2 months now 😂😂😂

Everyone’s commenting that she’s already done it on her recent insta post lol, one of them even said you’ve ran out of content ideas so you’re reuploading old videos ahhaha, that and some comments about her mum being rude lol

Reactions: 4
Must admit, I did laugh when they were talking about the daddies sauce and she said “it’s only daddies we have in this house” 😂😂😂

Think it’s good they can laugh at themselves

Reactions: 4
Anyone else watch the way she ate the Doritos? It’s grating on me for some reason and I don’t even know why 😭😭 it’s exavtly the same as every other food challenge she’s done AKA not a challenge and a very bland video.

Reactions: 3
I've said it before but I don't like the way she dangles money in front of her mum. The winner in that situation could only be her mum as it was Ana's money, you can't 'win' your own money so it's like Ana is treating her mum like a charity. They could have just done it for fun.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That vegan video was the laziest “content” I’ve ever seen. All she had to do was research vegan fast food options and it would have told her she needs to remove mayo etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure if it’s because I haven’t watched a video of ana’s in 3 weeks bc I’ve been away, but does she sound different to anyone else?? Like her voice is much deeper on her recent video, which made it even duller

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.